Hayden Fox Assessment: Week 13 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox Assessment: Week 13

Burke... because you and your scouting staff should of known what your dealing with across from you as far as skill sets go, he should of had a better plan dealing with Josh Allen, he’s got that elite playmaker gene, elite athlete, and you and the NFL better have better plans for these type of qbs and these type of rules that are now in play.They can run around and slide all day, run out of bounds, etc, they are protected and it’s gonna keep coming until you have a better plan to stop the elite playmaker at Qb

Kiko on spy duty on spot plays is bad coaching, bad scouting, bad projecting..Bad Burke..

I see folks blaming the defenders and our players, instead, I will give Josh Allen credit for his specific talent, unless you have a better coach defending that type of skill set, he will do that to all defenses..

So why didn't we run dime and use a CB to spy Allen?

Or even Baker as I think he has the wheels. I suspect they were worried about getting bullied with a physical power running game, but is that worse than the QB running for a buck 30 on you.

And why not bring some extra pressure up the gut on a rookie QB when he is at his own 2...3rd and 12, instead of relying on your 4 man rush to win individual battles with your DBs dropping into soft zones.

The troubling trend is the lack of effective in game adjustments. Whatever else happens, I really think we need to look for an upgrade at DC.

Enjoying a game with Albert and his family had to be a blast Hayden. Glad you got to do it brother and glad the team could give you guys a victory to attend.

:cheers:

It's fun to go to the games. I mostly watch from home but my buddy has seats right close to the owners box. Last time I saw Nat Moore, Marino, Ross, Tannenbaum and some other high net worth types. The in person experience is a blast.

Back
Top Bottom