Hayden Fox's Assessment Week 15 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox's Assessment Week 15

I honestly can't get over that throw to Thigpen. It almost came short but he had major pressure in his face and McKinnie standing right on top of him. Stuck with the throw, did not even get to follow through, and got the game winning score. I believe more and more every week.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Terrific assessment Hayden. This was a statement game and our boys showed great heart. Tannehill's performance was not a fluke, he is progressively improving week by week and he's getting a taste for winning. Wear your Dolphin gear and biggest smile as you shovel the snow in Maine. The weather is here - wish you were beautiful (did I get that right?).

Understand taking the lead is of paramount importance, but you were playing against the 31st ranked run defense. I'm thinking you can dial up a successful running play to take a little more time off the clock.

Terrific assessment Hayden. This was a statement game and our boys showed great heart. Tannehill's performance was not a fluke, he is progressively improving week by week and he's getting a taste for winning. Wear your Dolphin gear and biggest smile as you shovel the snow in Maine. The weather is here - wish you were beautiful (did I get that right?).

It was worth having to hear the Chowderheads call up Gary Tanguay and Andy Gresh and complain.

My new logo flag stayed strong in the snow storm and stayed out until dark.

The weather is beautiful - wish you were here :up:

OUTSTANDING POST Mr. Fox, excellent comments (as always).......no question in my mind, you should be a Phinz beat reporter :-)

I honestly can't get over that throw to Thigpen. It almost came short but he had major pressure in his face and McKinnie standing right on top of him. Stuck with the throw, did not even get to follow through, and got the game winning score. I believe more and more every week.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

In his post game interview, T-hill said they were expecting outside coverage on Thigpin but they got inside coverage and adjusted his throw on the go. Kid is impressive.

The Miami turnover was the botched hold on the FG. Technically, it was a fumble and a Patriots player fell on it. Had a Dolphins player picked it up, they could have tried to advance it or kick it. Anyway, that's how it's scored. Believe it might also be a rush (it is in college and high school stat rules).

Ross was very happy yesterday. I bet Ryan calls him Mr. Ro$$. Ryan can sign an extension next year.

I disagree Davis was in over his head. He was playing not to be beat deep and he played relatively tight. Made his tackles. Even Grimes had hard time defending those.

Not being ready to compete? Not sure what that means when his guy didnt score a TD.

The Bills game. All week long on the radio the fanbase has questioned everything about Marrone and the Bills. The only thing I will give you there is that Marrone needs to prove something else other than beating lowly Jax with Henne.

That said, this is their superbowl. And I may have to go to the game to see it. 20,000 tickets to be sold yet I hear.

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley

Will Davis, thrust into emergency action, got the Brady treatment. Gave up completions on 7 of 9 passes thrown his way, allowing 90 yards.

Please do not tell me Davis was effective. I am not saying he is a bust. However, he is not ready to help.

Beasley gives credit to Reshad Jones for communicating with Michael Thomas and helping him along. Good point.

How could I forget the job the defense did on Shane Veeren? All week we heard how difficult of a matchup he would be. Miami minimized him all game. Great work. Should have been in the original write up.

Back
Top Bottom