Hayden Fox's Assessment Week 16 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox's Assessment Week 16

My only real positive of the day was that it looks like Tanney didn't tear an ACL.

Anybody know why Hartline wasn't wearing gloves the 1st half when he dropped his 1st pass and then lazily reached out for the pass on the very next play?

But tannehill has won every qb battle relax!! He is Marino but better... He sees that blitz coming and stares at it like a deer in head lights!! We have our qb! The patriots time is over!!

"The team was flat. No emotion. Poor body language all game."

Hayden, exactly dude. This game was over at the Half. So much to play for, yet somehow outcoached and outplayed by a Bad Bills Team, twice.

I am not sure how confident I am that the staff can put a good a decent game plan together plus how mentally tough the team is to overcome this loss.
I am not a fire everyone and start over kinda guy, but when a team comes into a game with everything on the line and performs the way it did-you have to start questioning the coaching staff. This team was totally unprepared after playing in what was the most meaningful game since 2008. That has to be on the coaching staff. Sherman definitely has to go. Turner's OL was terrible and this is not the first time. Philbin has to be accountable for the hires. You can say the players play, but the coaching staff does nothing to counter what is going on on the field.

Philbin's in game management, adjustments, and just overall game-day performance has been the literal definition of mediocre.

I am not sold on him just because he is a "good guy". He has disappointed this season.

I am not a fire everyone and start over kinda guy, but when a team comes into a game with everything on the line and performs the way it did-you have to start questioning the coaching staff. This team was totally unprepared after playing in what was the most meaningful game since 2008. That has to be on the coaching staff. Sherman definitely has to go. Turner's OL was terrible and this is not the first time. Philbin has to be accountable for the hires. You can say the players play, but the coaching staff does nothing to counter what is going on on the field.

I agree in the original post 4 of the 5 offensive lineman need to be replaced. But to DKphins credit some of the underling coaches need to be replaced also. They should have been in these guys earholes the entire time they were on the sidelines. No emotion or fire today. They were wet, cold, and wanted the game to be over from the start.

This was the worst performance by a Miami team in recent memory, including the 60 point playoff deal but, not the expansion team. You just have to forget it, and move on.

It's hard not to point the finger at the coaching staff and they do share in the blame but, the players failed to execute it's as simple as that. The QB, OL, RBs, scheme, everything on the offensive side of the ball was pathetic. This crap about professional athletes needing a coaching staff to motivate them is bull****. They got their asses kicked by a bad team for the second time this year.

I hope they shake off wherever they were mentally today because that's not a bad Jets team coming to Miami in week 17. I expect the Jets to play a flawless game to try and save Rex Ryan's job. Sherman needs to come up with a game plan to expose the Jets secondary and Tannehill needs to step up and lead the offense otherwise, it's going to be a long off season.

The "blue collar" linemen are the corn fed variety. You do not play smash mouth with Finesse lineman like Pouncey and Brenner. I refer the smash mouth players. they win in cold weather games.
The team needs to make up its dam mind and get the players. If better planning happened in the offseason, the Fins would be fighting for the division title. Instead we are flopping around in Buffalo in what should have been an easy win.

Back
Top Bottom