Hayden Fox's Man Crush, Overrated, Underrated List | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox's Man Crush, Overrated, Underrated List

Great stuff. Fitzpatrick at #11 is my guess. I'd love that pick. I think Edmunds and Smith will both be gone.

Agree 100 percent with your take on Lamar Jackson. So intriguing.

I agree with just about everything you said, especially your "flip your desk over" criteria haha. My only disagreement is on Barkley being overrated, but it won't matter anyway as he will be long gone by our pick.

How do you guys manage to do all this research? I’m a college football fan and can barely keep up with my team let alone other teams players. Good work none the less

I’m all in on Tremaine Edwards being the pick @ 11. He fills a much needed need on this team. Roquan is probably going to the Raiders.

Has the snow melted in Maine and "the fox" is out sniffing around the fancied Draftpicks and he likes him some Josh Rosen. Tannenbaum, Grier and Gase have also been looking forward to getting Hayden's list of the players he likes, dislikes, etc.
Note that it was buried a little in the post, but did everyone pick up that Hayden predicts that Virginia Tech linebacker, Tremaine Edmunds will be the Dolphins pick? I happen to agree...
Warm welcome back Hayden from all your FH fans.

I feel like Vander Esch is a better football player than Edmunds is. You? Edmunds is an athlete but I like Vander Esch's production. The Vander Esch risk is that he has essentially a year of production. But, I think he could bring a decent dimension to the defense.

I believe we're getting Minkah at #11. With Roquan going to Oakland, Edmunds to SF and James to Tampa. Now if the Colts take Roquan then it gets interesting.

Appreciate the work you put into this man, might not agree with everything but a good read.

Good to see you posting brother Hayden :thumbsup

I like the Canes players in the mid rounds as well. Walton , Herndon and the D tackles will all be good NFL players although both tackles came out a year too early.Thomas may go earlier at DE. Berrios possibly in the late rounds. Got a strange feeling he will end up a Patriot. He fits their mold to a tee.

Rosen is the man of the draft IMO. I'm not sold on Darnold and Mayfield and Allen have questions as well.

I'd honestly like to see Lamar Jackson and Saquon Barkley (I think he's better than Zek) in the same backfield in Cleveland. Can you imagine that ****........it would be insane to defend.

Rosen is the man of the draft IMO. I'm not sold on Darnold and Mayfield and Allen have questions as well.

I'd honestly like to see Lamar Jackson and Saquon Barkley (I think he's better than Zek) in the same backfield in Cleveland. Can you imagine that ****........it would be insane to defend.

I'd love Rosen in Aqua and Orange. Even wouldn't mind trading back to 14 or so and snagging Jackson.

Not sold on Darnold...I think he'll bust.

Josh Allen is going to make a lot of people look foolish. If we have a chance to draft him we should

Back
Top Bottom