Hbo Sheds Light On The ‘not Pleasant’ Life Today Of Miami Dolphins Legend Nick Buoniconti | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hbo Sheds Light On The ‘not Pleasant’ Life Today Of Miami Dolphins Legend Nick Buoniconti

Thank you for posting, I will absolutely be sure to watch this. My prayers are with the Buoniconti’s, I can’t imagine suffering what Nick and Marc have suffered through. :frown

Nah. Sorry, but Brady is heading down a bad road, fueled by his hubris. His diet and trainer has him feeling protected and invincible.

17 seasons of ailments: Tom Brady's entire reported injury history. In Tom Brady's 17-year NFL career, he has landed on the injury report 186 times. ... His wife, Gisele Bundchen, said Wednesday that Brady has a history of concussions, including one suffered last year
Ive never seen Brady de-cleated...guys he has thrown to for sure but Brady himself is the most protected guy since the creation of the league. If a LB sniffs him its a 15 yd flag. Regardless of what fake reports say if he has been hit squarely ...Ive never saw it.

Back
Top Bottom