“he Can Take His’n And Beat Your’n, Or Take Your’n And Beat His’n” | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“he Can Take His’n And Beat Your’n, Or Take Your’n And Beat His’n”

I know that everyone is done with Tannehill and ready to move on with the new coaching staff as well as a new QB, but I would really love to see Ryan come back for one final year and see us sweep the jests!

And I apologize in advance for anyone clicking on the thread and thinking it was about the great Don Shula, but this thought definitely made me think of him.

I'm inclined no. I think he's reached his tolerance level with fans, though I'm unsure about the FO. That said, I think Tannehill, or any QB would do better under Flores than the genius Gase and I doubt I'll get much disagreement. And I have serious doubts Miami will sweep the Jets with any available QB.
I must add some wanted Tannehill gone because he's "garbage" or "trash," but don't want him back because he'll win too many. I think he's an average QB who doesn't have the mental quickness for a good NFL QB

Tannehill will bounce back in '19 whether it be here or elsewhere, don't listen to Miami fans, they know nothing about football.
And when he doesn’t, we can all write you off as someone who knows nothing [about football], right?

I mean, the people that haven’t already.

Rather start one of the other bums currently on our roster and go 2-14 and get a higher pick.

No sense in going 6-01, 7-9, 8-8.

The good thing about Flores is having had to game plan vs TH twice a year for a few years he can make a legitimate judgment call on keeping home or letting him go.

I will eat my keyboard if we go 2-14 and if we go 1-15 I'll eat my mouse with it. I'll even put it up on youtube.:woot

And when he doesn’t, we can all write you off as someone who knows nothing [about football], right?

Sure, I'm confident that Tannehill, like Ireland, will bounce back.

Don’t mind him. He’s already admitted he’s a fan of the player and not the team.

Don’t mind him. He’s already admitted he’s a fan of the player and not the team.

What? My favorite football player of all time is Chris Chambers.

I just know RT will get back to his underappreciated '16 self soon enough and make y'all look like fools, just like Ireland is doing in NO which obviously no one will admit, should still be our GM.

Last edited:

I just know RT will get back to his underappreciated '16 self soon enough and make y'all look like fools, just like Ireland is doing in NO which obviously no one will admit.

Can't wait to sing...

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Run or pass and score—We want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!
Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

Y'all enjoy the tank, see you in 2020 (if they cut RT and he ends up in DC).

:funny:

I just know RT will get back to his underappreciated '16 self soon enough and make y'all look like fools, just like Ireland is doing in NO which obviously no one will admit.

Is Ireland the gm in New Orleans?

Under appreciated in 2016? His last game he had 3 fumbles. The second to last game he had 3 int in a 38-6 loss. He was ranked 25th in Dvoa.

He was an imbecile here. That's all that matters.

I was an imbecile running the airfreight division at my former job (almost got fired) but when they moved me to logistics for the companies biggest client, the company gushed so much about me that I earned a raise.

Some people are better or worse with different responsibilities.

Howie Roseman has been with the Eagles for 50 years, and he has some real first round stinkers to his name like Danny Watkins and Marcus Smith.

He was even banished from football operations when Chip Kelly was there, and is now seen as one of the best GM's in football after many, many years of practice.

Funny how that works, it's almost like people learn from their mistakes (and Roseman doesn't have half the eye for talent imo or scouting pedigree that Ireland does which is showing in NO, he's a draft expert superstar that Dolfans don't see or care to admit in truth but Parcells knows whats up).

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-orlean...ill-parcells-book-on-payton-brees-and-ireland

Last edited:
Ireland was a terrible GM. Please stop it. Its one thing to keep hitching your wagon to Tannehill . . . But defending Ireland and even stating “he should still be our GM” is downright embarrassing.

His 2013 was as bad as it gets, from both a draft and FA perspective. He has 0 people skills and alienated several players throughout his tenure.

Its not hard to believe he can be a decent evaluator when that is his only focus, but putting him in charge of the whole show and everything that entails was a failure here in Miami. Good Luck to N.O. If they go that route.

Ireland was a terrible GM. Please stop it. Its one thing to keep hitching your wagon to Tannehill . . . But defending Ireland and even stating “he should still be our GM” is downright embarrassing.

His 2013 was as bad as it gets, from both a draft and FA perspective. He has 0 people skills and alienated several players throughout his tenure.

Its not hard to believe he can be a decent evaluator when that is his only focus, but putting him in charge of the whole show and everything that entails was a failure here in Miami. Good Luck to N.O. If they go that route.

Terrible?

I think Cam Wake, Reshad Jones, Olivier Vernon, Lamar Miller, Charles Clay to name a few might not agree with that.

Sure Jordan was an epic F up, but outside of that his first rounds were solid, albeit unspectacular, but he was far from "terrible" overall.

This team would have been better off just keeping him, even though it would have killed our brilliant fan base as he was and still is despised. Not like Hickey or Grier have done much better as I expected, but I do like Grier and am hopeful in the long run because like Ireland, he's cut his teeth in scouting.

People skills are far overrated for a GM, they make the cuts...

Last edited:
Terrible?

I think Cam Wake, Reshad Jones, Olivier Vernon, Lamar Miller, Charles Clay to name a few might not agree with that.

Sure Jordan was an epic F up, but outside of that his first rounds were solid, albeit unspectacular, but he was far from "terrible" overall.

This team would have been better off just keeping him, even though it would have killed our brilliant fan base as he was and still is despised. Not like Hickey or Grier have done much better, but I do like Grier and am hopeful in the long run.

Lol. Cam Wake. Only 17 teams had an interest in him after winning back to back most outstanding defensive player in the cfl. He really found a diamond in the rough.

Reshad jones is overrated. Olivier Vernon has been bad with the Giants. Lamar Miller is a rb-easily replaceable. And ask buffalo fans how they feel about Charles Clay.

Ireland was absolute garbage. Trading ginn for a 5th. Moving up for Dion Jordan. Trading two 2nds for Brandon Marshall. Drafting a 23 year old college qb who has been underwhelming his entire life.

Signing Karlos dansby then cutting him to sign ellerbe.

Pat white etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom