“he Can Take His’n And Beat Your’n, Or Take Your’n And Beat His’n” | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“he Can Take His’n And Beat Your’n, Or Take Your’n And Beat His’n”

Really? I never said I hated the guy, but hey go ahead and put words in my sentences.. I wish him the best wherever he plays and have supported him up until the past couple of years. But I sure as hell will not go out of my way to watch him on another team. I’m a Dolphin fan first and foremost, not a fan of one particular player. If he plays well or if he doesn’t on another team. I can honestly say i wouldn’t care either way.

Yeah sure, :rolleyes: you care so little you're worried about Dolphin fans following Ryan when he leaves the team.

Stick your foot in your mouth much?

Last edited:
Yeah everyone knows GM's are never wrong and clearly never hand out bad contracts. Everyone knows if you got paid big money it clearly means you were worth every penny and played up to it.

Like when Adam Archuleta bacame the highest paid safety in the NFL after signing with the Redskins for a 7 year $35 million contract and went on to play 7 games whole games after being benched.

Like when Antonio Bryant signed a 4 year $28 million contract with the Bengals in 2010 only to be cut during training camp.

Like when the Redskins signed Dana Stubblefield to a 6 year $36 million contract only to be cut after 3 years and accumulating on 7 whole sacks in 3 years after logging 15 sacks the year before he signed with the Redskins.

Like when Larry Brown got a 5 year $12 million contract with the Raiders was only the starter of 1 game and only had 1 INT after being demoted.

Like when Albert Haynesworth signed his 7 year $100 million contract and only lasting 2 years and starting 12 games before being traded for a 5th round pick.

Bro, do you do this from memory or do you do a quick search for the stats/contracts?

The info some of you post on this d@mn site is so impressive.

I post opinions. But info like the above off the top of your head is fking ridiculous.

Yeah sure, :rolleyes:you care so little you're worried about Dolphin fans following Ryan when he leaves the team.

Stick your foot in your mouth much?
They’re not Dolphin fans if they’re choosing a player as he leaves instead of sticking with the team through bad or good. :nap:

Go root for your favorite player, but when this team becomes better don’t come crawling back like a bunch of bitches. :munch:

How does a guy who latches onto Ryan Tannehill, and then wants to shift allegiance to Daniel Jones, prompt so many replies?

When a guy slices two shots wildly out of bounds you just watch. No need to comment. Basic etiquette.

Jeff Ireland found the proper employer. A quarterback like Drew Brees tends to make supporting cast look better than it is. He was going to Ted Ginn on key 3rd and 4th down situations and pulling it off. In fact, Ginn would have been one of the heroes of the NFC Championship Game if that call had been made correctly a few plays later.

We might try the cleanse-all quarterback approach around here. Please.

And I have no idea why so many are opposed to drafting Kyler Murray. Once you do that the tank is off.

They’re not Dolphin fans if they’re choosing a player as he leaves instead of sticking with the team through bad or good. :nap:

Go root for your favorite player, but when this team becomes better don’t come crawling back like a bunch of bitches. :munch:

I explained the player / fan thing, figured it would go over your head.

You bitched and moaned about Ryan when he was on the team and now that he's pretty much gone you're getting that new disease.

Postpartum Tannehill depression

I'm predicting what is soon to hit all the disgruntled Tannehill fans. From what I figure there wont be a cure for a few years.

You can do both.

I cheer for Lebron because he gave me the opportunity to experience his historic play firsthand and the championships he brought to Miami.

When he plays Miami, I'll tip my cap on every score even if it's a buzzard beater.

What are you gonna do? Not give respect to what might be the best player of all time? That's just sour grapes. You enjoy his play while you can because one day it'll be gone but you can tell your grandchildren stories of how you saw the best of the best.

This doesn't mean that I don't want Miami to absolutely embarrass him.

When Brady does his thing, I go FKKKKKKKKK! And after I cry a little, I go wata you gonna do? Guys the best. Well played you motherfker.

Now, if you switch jerseys because of a player, your an embarrasment to all of sports.

Bro, do you do this from memory or do you do a quick search for the stats/contracts?

The info some of you post on this d@mn site is so impressive.

I post opinions. But info like the above off the top of your head is fking ridiculous.

No way I remember all the details, I need a quick google search to get the exact details. I just recall the players themselves being free agent bust but to get the details like contract length and amount $$ paid I need to look it up. Knowing who to look up at least makes it a bit easier.

No way I remember all the details, I need a quick google search to get the exact details. I just recall the players themselves being free agent bust but to get the details like contract length and amount $$ paid I need to look it up. Knowing who to look up at least makes it a bit easier.

Impressive nonetheless because you have to have an idea of how it went down to go get the specifics.

Kudos

He was an imbecile here. That's all that matters.

I was an imbecile running the airfreight division at my former job (almost got fired) but when they moved me to logistics for the companies biggest client, the company gushed so much about me that I earned a raise.

Some people are better or worse with different responsibilities.
He’s still an imbecile. Who knows what he really does. Process admin for the scouts. He’s not the GM.

:lmfao:

"I don't mind people thinking I'm stupid, but I don't want to give them any proof."

That. Is. Gold.
Bum was fantastic w brand of his own. That big hat - lol. I recall a piece where cameras caught him giving a pre game speech to his team before a playoff game and it always struck me as odd what he said as the team is about to go take the field (I was a young kid at the time) - it went something like this, “and remember, football is not the most important thing in your life” - I believe he referenced “family” as part of the talk - you saw a different Bum Phillips than guy you thought you knew.

“Yeah, that test says he’s dumb as a fence post but when he hits, he looks like Einstein to me”.

On why he brings his wife to all the games:

“She’s too ugly to kiss goodbye”.

And:

“The film looks suspiciously like the game itself”!

What a hoot!

So I’ve seen conflicting reports about this quote. The one I believe is that the words were spoken by Bum Phillips and were concerning Don Shula coaching prowess. Can someone else confirm this?

In Tallahasssee the quote with Bum Phillips name is written in the lobby for Shula's 347 restaurant.

Terrible?

I think Cam Wake, Reshad Jones, Olivier Vernon, Lamar Miller, Charles Clay to name a few might not agree with that.

Sure Jordan was an epic F up, but outside of that his first rounds were solid, albeit unspectacular, but he was far from "terrible" overall.

This team would have been better off just keeping him, even though it would have killed our brilliant fan base as he was and still is despised. Not like Hickey or Grier have done much better as I expected, but I do like Grier and am hopeful in the long run because like Ireland, he's cut his teeth in scouting.

People skills are far overrated for a GM, they make the cuts...
Drafting Tannehill Odixk and Misi with what was on the board is below average

Back
Top Bottom