He Deserves Another Season | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

He Deserves Another Season

Sparano just might be improving as a head coach, as recent articles said that the players have noticed this. The biggest problem in my opinion was Chad Henne, and the organization knew it as they did investigate trading for Orton and Palmer. So when Sparano has had serviceable starters in Moore and Pennington, the team has responded. It's a tough decision. Is Lovie Smith all of a sudden a horrible coach now that Cutler is out? No, no coach can succeed with a QB that is a turnover machine.

For those wanting Sparano to be fired, then I guess you could make an argument that, if the Cowboys and Falcons don't make the playoffs that Garrett and Smith deserve to be fired, because their boneheaded in game decisions directly cost their teams wins (Garrett's clock managment and icing his own kicker yesterday and Smith's going for it on 4th down in his own territory against the Saints). And those are teams with much better QB's than Sparano has had an opportunity to coach. I might be wrong, but I can't recall Sparano making decisions this egregious.

Back
Top Bottom