"He hate me" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"He hate me"

*_*ADMIRAL*_*

Thanks for the memories Pat
Reaction score
what about Rod Smart...he would be an awesome runningback to get from Carolina...they already have Foster and Davis so we might be able to get him cheap and plus he is a good return man!

why not prime time? if not a runningback then a return man...

wow...these what about so and so threads are really going down hill fast...in other words hell no...and rod is the return man in carolina :p4e:

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
what about Rod Smart...he would be an awesome runningback to get from Carolina...they already have Foster and Davis so we might be able to get him cheap and plus he is a good return man!
I like the idea myself. I'm just not a big fan of giving up picks for anyone at this point. He is a decent RB and very good on ST though. :D

ChambOfCommerce said:
"he would be an awesome runningback to get"

please explain that crazy reference.
Reference: "He Love He Hate Me" :goof:

We could sign Jamie Nails to play running back.....

Fool, they arent going to let go of one of the better return men in the NFL. Do you think the Chiefs would let you have Dante Hall? NO.

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
Rod Smart is a decent returner. He's never been a starter in the NFL-or even a good 3rd down back.

Back
Top Bottom