He said, she said, im getting sick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

He said, she said, im getting sick

SmokeyPhinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First the local sports caster George Michael says the Skins will not be getting Brunell. Then i hear he's offered a 7 year deal with an 8 million dollar bonus. Then I hear Henson won't be with us. I also hear half of us don't want Ramsey b/c he's like Jay. I know this board is here for discussion and I also know that I don't have to come here and read all this, but I'm just getting dizzy with all these different scenarios. I hate the offseason only b/c it's so slow, I want the draft to be over, I want training camp to start, and then I want the season to start tomorrow? Is that so bad? :monkeyr: :monkeyl:

Not so bad. I wish we could be a fly on the wall in the GMs office to know where we are leaning. Without that we are left speculating. By the way I hope we get Henson and tender wally.:goof: :lol:

Fair enuff...

The season starts tomorrow...

Who's our QB?

What have we done to improve our Oline and WRs?

Who did we take with our 2 1st round draft picks?

Or did we only have one and keep Wally?

Did Rivers stock really rise that much after the Senior Bowl?

Questions, questions...

If's, But's, Maybe's... thats what the offseasons all about!!

only another 6 months to go

only another 6 months to go
That just makes me want to cry! I am not against the off-season. I actually find it kind of fun, but 6 months for actualy football... UGH! That hurts.

I just want it to be April 24th. It's not only my birthday, but it's draft day. We would be well into FA and have an idea about our QB situation.

Yeah the offseason is soooo frickin slow. This TO to Miami thing excites me though. We'll get a QB who can get it to him and Chambers. Hell, Chris had 11 TDs this year, so at least we had SOMEONE to throw them to him. I hope we do all we can to get him. I dont wanna hear about him being a cancer, I'd love to have a cancer take us deep

Hell no.. I would not want the season to start tomorrow.. That would mean another lost season for this defense.. I'm glad the off-season is here.. more change to the offense..

I'm looking forward to the draft. But aint to sure that we will get either of the players i want in the first round if we have 2 1sts (Rivers and Carey).

I would love to see Isaac Bruce in aqua.

Back
Top Bottom