Head coach Brian Flores is concerned about the state of the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head coach Brian Flores is concerned about the state of the Dolphins

it’s obvious the team is in disarray. Like it or not Tua, hopefully, coming back for the London game is going to tell us a lot.

If he can spark the offense then it maybe a path towards righting this season. If not, we’re going to be in for an even longer year.

I’d also say, teams have figured out how to attack this defense. Our belly is soft(middle of the field) and get our DBs running vertical.

You think Flores feels the walls closing in?
Nope! I think coach Flo is going to get at minimum 1 more year. Unlike most on the board I do think the owner is going to look at his first 2 years favorably and if this year is a regression will give him 1 more year if not 2 years to finish off his contract.

I’d also say this. Look around the league there are some teams that are supposed to be better than us with their full compliment of starts that are struggling too. KC is ONE game better than Miami right now. That same goes for the Steelers, NE, etc.

it’s obvious the team is in disarray. Like it or not Tua, hopefully, coming back for the London game is going to tell us a lot.

If he can spark the offense then it maybe a path towards righting this season. If not, we’re going to be in for an even longer year.

I’d also say, teams have figured out how to attack this defense. Our belly is soft(middle of the field) and get our DBs running vertical.
Agree. Sometimes with such a young team, it's just getting a couple of wins and building confidence.

Maybe Tua can be that spark.

Flores has to adapt on defense. I think Buffalo figured it out in the finale last season.

Agree. Sometimes with such a young team, it's just getting a couple of wins and building confidence.

Maybe Tua can be that spark.

Flores has to adapt on defense. I think Buffalo figured it out in the finale last season.

Yep! I have faith on that side of the ball they’ll figure it out. Jaguars game couldn’t have come more at a right time.

Nope! I think coach Flo is going to get at minimum 1 more year. Unlike most on the board I do think the owner is going to look at his first 2 years favorably and if this year is a regression will give him 1 more year if not 2 years to finish off his contract.

I’d also say this. Look around the league there are some teams that are supposed to be better than us with their full compliment of starts that are struggling too. KC is ONE game better than Miami right now. That same goes for the Steelers, NE, etc.
I like Flores and think he needs more time. I cannot say the same for Grier. I think it is time for a change in GM as Grier has all the wrong stuff and it is time to start planning for 2022 draft. Player evaluation from draft to free agents has stunk more than a landfill.

I like Flores and think he needs more time. I cannot say the same for Grier. I think it is time for a change in GM as Grier has all the wrong stuff and it is time to start planning for 2022 draft. Player evaluation from draft to free agents has stunk more than a landfill.
We should all know by now it doesn’t work like that. Flo and Grier are tied together. When and if Grier goes then so does Flo.

That’s why I see both of them getting at least 2 years which is the end of Flos 5 year contract.

If, in fact, the team has mailed it in, TT's return will indicate whether that is due to lack of faith in JB or Flo. Not a clear indication, but, if the team turns around, it may show JB was a cause.

We should all know by now it doesn’t work like that. Flo and Grier are tied together. When and if Grier goes then so does Flo.

That’s why I see both of them getting at least 2 years which is the end of Flos 5 year contract.

Correct. And if Grier DOESN'T have final say in the draft as some claim, the problem is Flo and Grier will be here a lot longer. Personally, I doubt Grier is in danger.

If, in fact, the team has mailed it in, TT's return will indicate whether that is due to lack of faith in JB or Flo. Not a clear indication, but, if the team turns around, it may show JB was a cause.
Think it’s a little too early for the team to be mailing anything in. There are a couple of teams in the AFC Steelers, KC, NE included that aren’t playing too hot. Point being, while not optimum there’s games left to still clinch a playoff berth.

What’s happening this season is not new. Players quitting on Flores started in the last game vs the bills last season, this is just the continuation of it. The pats game could’ve easily been a loss and definitely felt like one.

Back
Top Bottom