Head Coach Candidate | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach Candidate

Weeeellll, nah. Not enough good announcers, he should keep announcing.

Romo would spend too much time with his lips around Brady's and Belichick's rear ends whenever the Dolphins are playing the Cheatriots.

Is it harder or easier to play/coach with Romo's lips wrapped around your sphincter?

Is it harder or easier to play/coach with Romo's lips wrapped around your sphincter?
I don't know but he had them all over Brady's and Belichick's rears and nuts tonight and they stole a win. Of course you have to throw in the choking walrus factor. The one that was coaching the other team. Since you can't gurantee that you will be playing against a team coached by the choking walrus in every big game. I would have to take a wait and see attitude with that question.

Romo is a good commentator. He can anticipate certain plays from his experience as a top level QB, is also very likable and a scratch golfer. However, he has zero experience at actual NFL coaching (or coaching football at any level). Being good on TV and anticipating certain plays doesn't mean that he can become a good coach. The other little problem might be that he has shown zero desire to become a coach.

Last edited:
Well we will have a coach in February now. If he even accepts it. What kind of staff can he build that late ?

Hopefully he has handshake deals all around, and the SB appearance will have nary an effect on his staff.

I wouldn't doubt that Romo would be a better defensive coordinator than Matt Burke. That isn't setting the bar very high though. I also wouldn't be surprised if he was a better offensive play caller than Adam Gase. Our standards have been set extremely low as Dolphins fans.

Back
Top Bottom