Head Coach Dave McGinnis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach Dave McGinnis

Dolfan02

Somebody kick Huizenga for me
Reaction score
I was watching TV late last night and saw the 2002 ESPN Yearbook on the Arizona Cardinals (dont know why) and I couldn't believe!

The AZ Head Coach Dave McGinnis is such an AMAZING FIRED UP coach!! He was so proud of his team when they won that he would run up into the stands where the fans were face-to-face and start chanting with them and high-fiving them! And this was several times. In the locker room he would kick over trash cans if they won, holler at them, and influence them so much that the players would crazy clap at the end of his speeches. His words were loud, precise, motivating, and no stuttering. You got to see it. I know the Cards didn't do much last year but they started out 4-2 before key injuries and no defense players.

Know, I'm not saying this because I want Wannstedt out, I support him for this season, but if we do get another head coach at the end of the season, my first pick would be Cardinals coach Dave McGinnis if available. This guy looks AWESOME.

GO FINS

:helmet:
clear.gif
:helmet:

We would be better off with who we have now. Why fire a guy who is a winner and hire a guy who doesnt ever win and brings in no new talent and lets all the talent they had slip away. I mean the guy put there money on emmit smith who is on about his last season.

Mcginnis is lame compared to Willigham
Now that's a motivator :fire:

Willingham would be a good pick i imagine. LEts see how he does this year we have all heard of beginers luck along with the luck of the Irish.

Willingham is one of the most

impressive individuals I have ever met. I would like to see him do it at Notre Dame for one more year...but IF I needed a coach he would be the first one I would call.

If we have to suck this year, and we have to fire Wanny as a result, I would LOVE Willingham. That guy is SERIOUSLY intense!

I think if we suck this year a lot of people get fired ;).

So Zach says :D

This guy is a Fired Up guy but he can't coach.

Dave McGinnest?? Did you see what he did to Plummer and Boston?? If Dav McGinnest is Miami's coach, say goodbye to all of Miami all-stars.. :lol:

Originally posted by Dolfan02
He was so proud of his team when they won that he would run up into the stands where the fans were face-to-face and start chanting with them and high-fiving them!

So you're saying he did that like what, twice last year? :D

McGinnis is a pretty good coach on a pretty bad team. He will probably end up getting fired but you can't blame him for the Cardinals ****ty roster and inability to resign anyone.

Good players leaving the Cardinals is not McGinnis' fault, it's the ownership. That being said, I think it would be interesting to see what he could do if he actually had some more talent to work with. But I don't even want to think about that right now. I know it's fun to speculate and all, but I am more interested in focusing on this year. Go Dolphins!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom