Head Coach : My Top 3 Personal Favorites... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach : My Top 3 Personal Favorites...

Gibbs is just too old to be a first time head coach, in my opinion. Same situation as guys like Jim Johnson and Monte Kiffin face. Very good, knowledgable coaches, but I think are better served in their current capacities. Also, unless I am mistaken, Alex Gibbs doesn't even have any experience as a coordinator in this league. Hasn't he always been an O Line coach, like Hudson Houck?
Yeah, we need someone young, and loyal. I know this may be asking for too much, but I'd like someone who would want to be here for the next 10+ seasons. :lol:

Personally I would like to bring in a former Dolphin player that has ties to the franchise....and most importantly....LOYALITY.

I even would take someone that has very little to no experience...I feel there's enough experience on the team to guide that person....AS long as they use Mueller as he should be used...as the person who makes the decisions on the players signed and drafted.

I feel this is the right way and the smart way...instead of bringing in some other teams coach that has no connection to the Dolphins....it just hasn't work.

Wasn't there an ex-dolphin working as an assitant in camp last year to try and cut his teeth in coaching. I can't remember who it was but I want to say Bernie Parmalee.

Back
Top Bottom