Head Coach Tracker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach Tracker

Yay, another thread where the usual suspects can freak out over other teams actions and use those actions to rip the phins org. Get a grip children, sometimes taking your time is the best course of action. It's out of YOUR hands.

At first sight, that list looks unimpressive. If course nobody knows who will become a good coach and who won’t but I wouldn’t say this is a bunch of elite coaches.

I do not want Flores. Richard or Rex Ryan are the best of what is left. There were not really any great choices, but these 2 guys would endure a tough losing season.

To be fair, none of these names excite me either... Who knows if they will be any good, but there weren't a ton of no-brainer candidates this year. Seems like the majority of the league is looking for an offensive guy while the Dolphins are looking for a defensive mind, which I am on board with.

I just wish they would have been more methodical in their approach. Should have at least interviewed Fangio.

Bienemy and Flores scare me. Seems like they are in a similar boat to Gase where anyone could be successful as Manning's OC. Reid and Belechick are accomplished offensive and defensive guys, it's not like these guys brought a killer system to either.

What about Kliff to AZ? That organization is sinking fast. Did nothing in the Big 12 with Mahomes and Baker. Couldn't even hang on to Baker.

Yay, another thread where the usual suspects can freak out over other teams actions and use those actions to rip the phins org. Get a grip children, sometimes taking your time is the best course of action. It's out of YOUR hands.

Hmmm....isn't this a Fins message board where fans talk about what is going on with the team?

Something tells me the posters in this thread aren't the ones that need to get a grip.

Arians was my top pick but none of the others really interest me. The problem with us being last to pick a guy is that our coach is gonna need a staff to fill out. This is setting up perfect for a "tank" season for a QB next year. And no by "tank" I dont think the players and coaches are purposely losing games. They just wont be any good haha hopefully we just get an "interim" coach in here for next year. One season and done. Have the top draft pick which will entice some better quality coaches and hopefully their arent 8 HC vacancies next year like this year.

We picked a terrible year to look for a new coach.

You just know Ross is going to crap the bed on this coaching search. We'll hire the coach Ross wants, NOT who Grier wants. We'll be the ones to suffer for years to come.

Can't we just throw rediculous money at Matt Campbell? that would be kind of splashy

Hmmm....isn't this a Fins message board where fans talk about what is going on with the team?

Something tells me the posters in this thread aren't the ones that need to get a grip.

Sure talking about the team is fine, but every time a head coach themed thread pops up there are a few who use it as an opportunity to crap on any move that is or isn't made by the phins FO. It gets tiring to read when I'm looking in a thread that hopefully has some good information rather then complaints about how we're not hiring anyone fast enough or we're going to be stuck with leftovers.

Back
Top Bottom