Head Coach Tracker | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Head Coach Tracker

Don't like this coming out today before the Cowboys have even played. If the fins don't deny it than its got merit. Wanted Richard.

I wanted Richard too. What we really need is for Ross to sell the team. In 3 years we sre going to do this half rebuild crap again.

If it is Rizzi or Loggains then Ross/Grier will be pretty much skywriting that we are tanking in 2019 and awaiting the 2020 QB draft class and a new (real) head coaching hire next year.

Absolutely! Philbin then Gase and now Flores....Miami is ****! We are going to be the laughingstock of the NFL like the Browns were. As much as I hated Gase, I would have rather kept him over Flores.

I think we're already the laughing stock of the NFL, unfortunately. After Bullygate, and then Chris Foerster, and everything else? Yeah, we're kind of a joke.

As long as Ross is willing to make hard decisions should Grier draft poorly (or Flores show to be in over his head), this isn't going to make things any worse.

What's disconcerting from my point of view is that it feels like the Dolphins have learned absolutely nothing as an organization through these numerous years of failure.

I can't get excited for this half assed rebuild, doubt I'm alone. Ross is sucking the life out of the fanbase...for Grier? WTF has Grier done to deserve screwing me out of a proper rebuild?

On the bright side at least Jets fans are just as tortured.

Back
Top Bottom