Headed to Green Bay to watch Dolphins vs Packers. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Headed to Green Bay to watch Dolphins vs Packers.

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am super happy, I am getting ready to purchase tickets for the Dolphins vs. Packers game in Green Bay. This is my first ever away game that I am going to witness. I would really appreciate any advice you guys can give me.

Ill be there! Section 109 row 30.

My advise. There are houses to south of the stadium. Lots of parties, lots parking. Hangout in that area. If you get there early enough there are a ton of bars within walking distance behind the Don Hudson Center. I prefer Tom Dick and Harrys, Stadium View has some huge parties also. I cant wait!!

Where are you flying into? Where are you staying? How long?

One of my best friends is a Packers fan and we are trying to make our schedules work to do this...

My advise. There are houses to south of the stadium. Lots of parties, lots parking. Hangout in that area. If you get there early enough there are a ton of bars within walking distance behind the Don Hudson Center. I prefer Tom Dick and Harrys, Stadium View has some huge parties also. I cant wait!!

I was thinking of getting there Friday.

Thank You for letting me know where you are seated, I'll see if I can find tickets around that. Also advice for hotel to stay at.

Id stay in Appleton. More to do, its about 20 min drive to the stadium. There are plenty of decent hotels. The Dolphins stay at the Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton. Probably the nicest one. Otherwise there is a decent Super 8 ive stayed in while parting there.

Id stay in Appleton. More to do, its about 20 min drive to the stadium. There are plenty of decent hotels. The Dolphins stay at the Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton. Probably the nicest one. Otherwise there is a decent Super 8 ive stayed in while parting there.

Thanks for the insight the more you can give me the better. Found tickets in section 109 , hows the view from there? Also can you wear your jersey to a game or are fans as stupid as in Buffalo, N.E. or NY.

I'm going to this game also. I live about an hour south of Green Bay. My girlfriend's dad got us tickets, but I'm sitting in the endzone seats, which is season ticket holder territory. Hopefully it doesn't get too ugly when I show up in my Phins gear!

Right now I have my eyes set on section 109 row 1. Really want good seats.

One of the guys I work with is a season ticket holder, and his advice is to cheer for your team, but be respectful. You'll be amazed at how nice people are in this part of the world. Just don't be a jerk and you should be fine.

More to do? I overnight at the Cambria Suites right by Lambau and there are a ton of bars. I was there during camp and preseason game and it was awesome. I can't wait till my over night there during the season.

Back
Top Bottom