Heading down to MIA for the weekend! What should I program in my GPS??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heading down to MIA for the weekend! What should I program in my GPS???

The_Phish

Active Roster
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going down to the Dolphins game this weekend and staying at Coach Shula's hotel. I am taking my GPS as we are renting a car. I will be proposing to my girlfriend in the Bahamas on Saturday but the rest of the weekend is football. Looking for places to program the GPS with for food, shopping and of course Dolphins garb for myself and the kids. Any help would be great! Thanks and Go Phins!

It's my second time (in Miami that is) and I loved it in 05. I can't wait for Friday to get here! I wish I got tickets for the 82 & 84 meet and greet Friday night but I assumed they would be very expensive. If the Dolphins can pull off a win I would make the whole weekend perfect!

Their biggest test is going to be trying to navigate this site without their PC blowing!!
Spam, Malware, spyware and anything else the Finheaven people want to throw at you. Even ifyou mistakenly touch one of the ads it automatically rederects you to whatever BS product someone is trying to sell. Guy's It's never been this bad before, you gotta do something or you are going to lose a lot of people. We put up with the wait when your site crashed, but I don't know of any fan that is going to put up with this for very long. I'm sure not going to

Brunch on the back patio at the Delano Hotel (restaurant is called the Blue Door) would be sure to go over well with the lady. It's a bit on the expensive side though. If you don't want to spend so much, you can still go back there and have some drinks at the bar behind the pool. Really cool environment, not uncommon to bump into minor celebrities. Have a mojito and then move on to the rest of South Beach. Whenever I had friends visit me in Miami, that was one of the first places I would take them, because it captures the Miami vibe pretty well.

Their biggest test is going to be trying to navigate this site without their PC blowing!!
Spam, Malware, spyware and anything else the Finheaven people want to throw at you. Even ifyou mistakenly touch one of the ads it automatically rederects you to whatever BS product someone is trying to sell. Guy's It's never been this bad before, you gotta do something or you are going to lose a lot of people. We put up with the wait when your site crashed, but I don't know of any fan that is going to put up with this for very long. I'm sure not going to

I agree!

The stadium:
2269 Dan Marino Boulevard
Miami Gardens, FL 33056

That address should be paramount, of course.

Dolphins Official Team Store (@ Nova Southeastern University):
7500 SW 30th Street
Davie, FL 33314

They also have a store at the stadium, that is bigger but also sells Marlins and Hurricanes apparel.

Your hotel (Shula's Hotel and Golf Club):
6842 Main Street
Hialeah, FL 33014

Anything else you have in mind for Miami? Like attractions you want to see?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going down to the Dolphins game this weekend and staying at Coach Shula's hotel. I am taking my GPS as we are renting a car. I will be proposing to my girlfriend in the Bahamas on Saturday but the rest of the weekend is football. Looking for places to program the GPS with for food, shopping and of course Dolphins garb for myself and the kids. Any help would be great! Thanks and Go Phins!

Go to Shula's 2 right inside the hotel. Order any steak on the menu. Thank me later.

All of Shula's steakhouses get the top 2% of beef in the country. Shula's 2 is more of a sports bar type atmosphere. It is not reallyyy fancy, so there is food for the kids, as well. I had a ribeye there a few weeks ago that was so good I wanted to throw it up and eat it again.

Just looking for places to buy Dolphins clothes and jerseys like department stores and I'm sure she will want to hit the malls as well. Thanks to everyone for all your help!

Just looking for places to buy Dolphins clothes and jerseys like department stores and I'm sure she will want to hit the malls as well. Thanks to everyone for all your help!

If you're looking for malls, the Dolphin Mall is a great option. There's also Bayside Marketplace, the Lincoln Road Mall, and Sawgrass Mills.

Back
Top Bottom