Heading to MetLife for MIA @ NYJ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heading to MetLife for MIA @ NYJ

How does parking work at MetLife? Do you have to pre-purchase passes or can you just pay when you get there?

I went to this past year's game and we stayed in NYC and just took the train from NYC straight to the stadium which was nice. I would recommend taking a backpack for the way back on the train and putting your dolphins stuff in there as a lot of people are drunk and might throw stuff and get out of hand but thats just what we did. Our tickets were on the 90-100 area pretty high up but we were surrounded by fins fans and were lucky and we talked **** to the jets fans at the start when they couldnt get a first down lol. they will talk **** and stuff outside and inside the stadium but hey its what is expected.

Good call on the subway exposure after the game LOL. Me and the boys will have to dry straws to determine DD for the game. Rental car is the only way to go.

http://www.dolfansnyc.com/category/events/

[h=3]Dolphins @ Jets Tickets!![/h] Friday, August 3rd, 2012 Hey DolfansNYC!
We hope everyone is having a great summer! Hard to believe that football season is only 5 weeks away. Can’t wait for it all to start again and for everyone to get together at Third and Long!
We have GREAT news — as you know, every year we organize a large group of Phins fans to invade the Meadowlands to see Miami take on the Jets. And every year we do our very best to get everyone sitting together, at least in neighboring sections.
This year will be our best effort to date as we’ve been in touch with the Met Life Stadium Ticket Office and they have FOUR back-to-back rows (all seats in all 4 rows TOGETHER) available for us if we want them!! The game is at 1:00pm on Sunday, October 28th.
That’s a possible 111 Dolphins fans sitting ALL TOGETHER!
This is ONLY possible in one section of the stadium. All other group seats are more scattered, so we wouldn’t all be together.
The seats are in Section 323, Rows 16 – 19 (Click here for the stadium seating chart).
HERE’S THE DEAL AND WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
-The price of the tickets will be NO MORE THAN $75 per person. NO TAXES. NO FEES. $75. That’s it. (For the record, this is the LOWEST that DolfansNYC has ever paid for their group tix!)
-Please e-mail us ASAP at DolfansNYC@gmail.com and tell us if you are interested in attending the game as part of our group. I HAVE TO CONFIRM WITH THE TICKET OFFICE IMMEDIATELY SO THEY HOLD THE SEATS.
-Please ONLY respond if you are sure you can be there and if you are able to get the money to us within the next week.
-In order to reserve the seats we have to put down a deposit and I can’t put that all on my credit card.
icon_smile-1.gif

In addition to attending the game, we are definitely looking into the cost of organizing a bus to take us to and from the stadium so we can travel together and tailgate. More details (times, costs, etc) on that to come later.
Right now we really just need to know who is in for this group of tix so we can reserve them before we lose them. Please e-mail us at DolfansNYC@gmail.com and let us know how many tix you want.
Thanks everyone!!!
-Michelle & Igor

Dolfans NYC now has 175 tickets all in sections 323 and 322. If you want to come with us and tailgate hit up dolfansnyc@gmail.com and my partner Michelle will get you the info but we are sold out of tickets. If you want to be near a TON of Phins fans get your tickets online in one of those sections. We will roll deep!

Had a ball at the game and tailgate party today at Metlife.

Back
Top Bottom