Heading to Philly this week! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heading to Philly this week!

miamidolphins83

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hey all,

Stoked to share that I'll be at the game this week at Lincoln Field, I'm heading down from Rochester, NY with my dad.

Curious to know if anyone has been there before and if anyone else here is going!

Do you have recommendations for me? Only other NFL stadium I've been to other than Orchard Park for Bills-Dolphins games!

3 things I'm looking forward to seeing:

1) Extended playing time with Cutler and this offense (how sharp will he be)
2) Watching Charles Harris on the line
3) See what chemistry emerges between Cutler and Stills, Landry, Parker

3 things I'm curious about:

1) How will Jakeem Grant look on both returns/offense
2) Will the Godchaux show continue?
3) Can Hull make another solid performance and will we see Mauluauguguaa (sp, lol) play yet?

3 things I'm concerned about:

1) Will the OL have a better outing than against BAL?
2) Will LB be able to cover and stop the run
3) Will Julius Thomas make an appearance?
3a) will Jordan Phillips finally get a fire lit under his @ss?!

and FINALLY - NO MORE INJURIES!!!

I'll be up there too, coming up from VA for family vacation in Philly - we were looking for a reasonably close-by destination so naturally i checked the schedule! Wife was good enough to bite on the suggestion.

I won't be tailgating or anything (does that even happen during the preseason?) but i'll be on the visitor side, near 50yd line in upper deck - don't know exact area off hand.

I'll be checking out Cutler of course, how the offense clicks in general, really the whole team. LB, DT's, OL, TE - eager to see how they all perform and who looks good. I'll be keen to see the chemistry between Parker and Cutler - I think if anyone is happy about the current QB situation, it's got to be Parker.

I'll be up there too, coming up from VA for family vacation in Philly - we were looking for a reasonably close-by destination so naturally i checked the schedule! Wife was good enough to bite on the suggestion.

I won't be tailgating or anything (does that even happen during the preseason?) but i'll be on the visitor side, near 50yd line in upper deck - don't know exact area off hand.

I'll be checking out Cutler of course, how the offense clicks in general, really the whole team. LB, DT's, OL, TE - eager to see how they all perform and who looks good. I'll be keen to see the chemistry between Parker and Cutler - I think if anyone is happy about the current QB situation, it's got to be Parker.

That's awesome! We'll be up in C26, on the Visitors side as well: https://seatgeek.com/venues/lincoln-financial-field/seating-chart

Really excited based on the fact these games are dress rehearsals of sorts, I won't be surprised if we see Cutler for an entire quarter and perhaps even a half!

I'd say seeing performance from our TE and G positions would be the most welcome reprieve heading into the season! We still have yet to see how that dynamic even fits into the offense (TE)

Me and my Cousin were going to go, but thanks to issues I have been handling all summer, and him also being a bit busy himself, unfortunately we will not be able to go.

Me and my Cousin were going to go, but thanks to issues I have been handling all summer, and him also being a bit busy himself, unfortunately we will not be able to go.
bummer, next time!

sign up for the Free NFL Game Day pass 7 day trial and then cancel after you've streamed the game (it's what I did last week)

I live in the area, Philly is only 30 minutes away, and I've been to the stadium many times. They've added a nice feature to that location recently. After the game, you can go to Xfinity Live, which is located on the grounds, it's a restaurant/bar entertainment complex, a cool place to hangout after the game, or during the game if you choose.

I intended to go up until #17 got hurt, now it's not worth my time.

If I were up here for vacation I would bypass Philly all together for 2 days and go right to the Jersey Shore and come back for the game Thursday.

The only thing I'd make a point of visiting is the Franklin Institute.

Hey all,

Stoked to share that I'll be at the game this week at Lincoln Field, I'm heading down from Rochester, NY with my dad.

Curious to know if anyone has been there before and if anyone else here is going!

Do you have recommendations for me? Only other NFL stadium I've been to other than Orchard Park for Bills-Dolphins games!

3 things I'm looking forward to seeing:

1) Extended playing time with Cutler and this offense (how sharp will he be)
2) Watching Charles Harris on the line
3) See what chemistry emerges between Cutler and Stills, Landry, Parker

3 things I'm curious about:

1) How will Jakeem Grant look on both returns/offense
2) Will the Godchaux show continue?
3) Can Hull make another solid performance and will we see Mauluauguguaa (sp, lol) play yet?

3 things I'm concerned about:

1) Will the OL have a better outing than against BAL?
2) Will LB be able to cover and stop the run
3) Will Julius Thomas make an appearance?
3a) will Jordan Phillips finally get a fire lit under his @ss?!

and FINALLY - NO MORE INJURIES!!!

What part of Roch are you from? I grew up there, and am also going to the game but I live in southern NJ now so much closer for me haha

What part of Roch are you from? I grew up there, and am also going to the game but I live in southern NJ now so much closer for me haha
nice! I live on the City of Rochester/Brighton line. Upper Monroe/Swillburg!

I live in the area, Philly is only 30 minutes away, and I've been to the stadium many times. They've added a nice feature to that location recently. After the game, you can go to Xfinity Live, which is located on the grounds, it's a restaurant/bar entertainment complex, a cool place to hangout after the game, or during the game if you choose.
I will have to check it out, sounds cool! Thanks for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom