Hear comes the slide! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hear comes the slide!

Jettssuck

Scout Team
Reaction score
I did not watch the game Sunday and from what i've seen on ESPN i'm glad i missed it!!

I've heard comments like that they should of just stayed home because they did'nt show up!! And thats being nice!

Seems like when we need to step it up and play head to head with a real team we just fold.......

Well folks we have'nt lost two straight all year.......we better keep that streak alive this coming Saturday!!!!!

:fire:

a win Saturday and all will be well again.

Cannot have letdown

I have a very good feeling going into this game. I would hope that the team will regroup and put some smack on the Patsies......

I watched the Buffalo game and the patsies looked weak.......

On December 22nd we will find out what we're made of.......

Turnovers cannot happen!

One thing for sure is that we need not have any turnovers. Not even one!

I've given Fielder too many chances this year......I've taken a beating from fellow Finfans about this subject.

Fiedler needs to take a seat on the bench and have Lucas or Cade start. And for me to say Cade start you know i'm grasping at straws!!!! hahahhahahahahaha...........

I'm glad this game is on Saturday though..........lets get it on!!!!!

Coming from NE i will be there with all my aqua and orange on and routing for the best team in the NFL.........

Go Fins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:fire:

at 9-4 you do not change QB's. At 2-3 or 2-4, but not 9-4. We will live or die with Jay this year. It is up to Wanne and Gailey and the high-priced D to make it the former.

I'm with ya......

I totally agree......I've just had it with Jay.......

I have always said that replacing the qb makes things worst but i think it is time for a change.

We are not going anywhere this year........so lets just go out there and throw someone else in! Why wait for next year.......

in this case i have to agree with JS.........

put your backup in now and see if you have to go for a QB in the off season. you'll never know unless YOU DO! :yell:

I was reading...

An article this morning on how Elvis could not even pass the ball in the second 1/2 in view of injured ribs!!

We could'nt even find a way to beat a team without a QB??????

That really hurts........I can't figure this team out......

:lol: :yell: :( :eek:

Brainfart

Sorry.....my mind is elsewhere...........

Damn i did say Elvis! hahahahahaha.....thats funny.......

Jay went three games without a turnover. Two of those games he led us back in the fourth quarter to victory.

Let me ask you this: What has Ray Lucas shown you this year that makes you think he is any better then Jay? If your going to point to the two passes he has completed, then I will show you Fiedler laying out his body against the Raiders to score the game winning touchdown. Chris Chambers has seven touchdown passes from Jay, they were almost all deep throws with touch.

Jay is a human being, he is not a machine. He has played his guts out, and won us 9 games. Peyton Manning has more interceptions then Jay, and he was the very first pick, in the first round of the draft. Do you think they should pull out Manning because he is not playing well? OR do you realize that it is very hard to play QB in this league when your asked to win the games all by yourself.

Lay off Jay, it's not like we are 3-10 or 4-9, and if the coaches honestly thought that Ray Lucas was the better option do you think they would ignore that?

why throw away a 9-4 season to decide on next year's QB :confused: :eek: :fire:

Exactly 39...I feel all alone over here, glad to see soemone else is thinking what I am.

Throw away a season???

Now lets just sit back a bit and think alittle here......

I love the Fins......for many many years..............

Why waist a 9-4 season??? Why not?? We're not going to the SB this year thats for sure! Not with the team we have this year!

We can bold well with good teams that are playing good but good teams that are playing great we folded so far this year!

This Saturday will tell the tail for our beloved Dolphins!!!!!! Its sink or swim come the 22nd!!

We need to kick some serious ass up in NE in order to put some meaning into this season.........

:) :mad:

Back
Top Bottom