Heard lots of good things about the SMU WR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heard lots of good things about the SMU WR

For what it's worth ..I spoke with him at the Seniorbowl meet the players.Iasked him if he had any contact with the Dolphins during the week. He got exited and said his best contact was withe Miami. He also stated it included Dolphins security conducting background checks on him. Probably doesn't mean much but thought I would share.....If we did draft him his autograph will mean alot to me.

For what it's worth ..I spoke with him at the Seniorbowl meet the players.Iasked him if he had any contact with the Dolphins during the week. He got exited and said his best contact was withe Miami. He also stated it included Dolphins security conducting background checks on him. Probably doesn't mean much but thought I would share.....If we did draft him his autograph will mean alot to me.
That's a cool story man, I actually do like him so I'm rooting for that autograph to start meaning a lot to you

Looks like a good player..love how he attacks the football.

Can you share how you got to talk to him? Do you work for a team?

Talked to him at the meet the players night .The players come out to pass out cards and sign autographs. They do it in 2 sessions...after his session he came out into the crowd and signed some extra things. I got to talk to him for 3 or 4 minutes while I waited in another line for autographs. No affiliation to the team just a 50 yr fan.

1. I don't trust anything that supposedly comes from Patriot scouts. You think BB's guys are running around "gushing" about the guys they like in February?

2. The Patriots history drafting WR's is TERRIBLE, so there is that.

Nothing against the kid of course, he might be terrific.

Back
Top Bottom