Heard Morlon Greenwood's Song Yet?? Here's a taste..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heard Morlon Greenwood's Song Yet?? Here's a taste.....

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Morlon's Rap/Raggae Jam

Song's called "Skylines". You'll need RealPlayer. What do you think??

Personally, I think it sounds like everything else out there. It's lame.

Thats not really rap, its more reggae, and it sounds ok but his lyricism is nothing special..."gonna" (pronounce gon-na rather than in raps "gone") and "then" dont make very good beat words in a reggae song.

There's no emotion in his voice either. Sounds like he's half-asleep.

MORLON LEARN THR POSITION!!

I think he should put all his efforts in learning the strongside linebacker position instead of rapping!! Rap all sounds the same but missing tackles just irks me!! He is trying to fill the weakest postion on the PHINS and DAVE and the crew spent a high pick on him!!I am being a hard-a@$ but he should be watching film and learning and hanging out with ZACH, not being PUFF DADDY!! He totally UNDERACHIEVED at the end of the year!!HE MUST PRODUCE THIS SEASON!! BAR NONE!!

It is reggae, not rap. It isn't great or anything, but I would have to listen to the whole thing. I like rap and reggae a lot, so he could possibly put out something good.

984!! STATS CAN BE DECEIVING!!

I didn't say he wasn't gonna be a good player but the fact of the matter is he made most of his 23 tackles 8-12 yards down the field when he show have at least made them at 2-5 yards!! CORRECT?? The last time I checked a LB was supposed to be filling gaps not chasing them!!He was out of position ALOT in the RAVENS game!! For the price the PHINS paid for him he simply underachieved!! I am not saying he doesn't have a chance to develop!! I think he is better than RODGERS and he has a chance to be something special if he is willing to pay the price to be good!! Morlon has the natural ability and instinct and has alot of upside!! He needs to take a chapter from ZACH and get the work ethic and heart to be special! He was a STUD at SYRACUSE!!

The word on Greenwood is that he's in the Zach Thomas mold as far as the time he spends in the film room and working. Just because he recorded a song doesn't mean he's slacking off. Rob Konrad took two college classes at Nova this spring and is taking two more online as we speak. And he's got to learn a new offense. What's the difference??

Both Greenwood and Konrad are building a foundation for their after-football lives. Whether Morlon is a good artist or not isn't relevant. Greenwood really wants to be in the music biz after he's done with football. So he's taking steps now.

BTW - Dave Wannstedt said Greenwood, Jamar Fletcher, and Jermaine Haley have made the most progress of any Dolphins since this time last year.

“I’m more fluid out there,†said Greenwood, a 2001 third-round draft pick. “I’m more familiar with the players. My reads are a lot quicker.

“The biggest thing is I’m comfortable. I’m not out there thinking about things. Now, I’m just reacting to what hap-pens. I’m very excited that it ¢s starting to fall into place.â€Â

-Sun Sentinel.com

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome!! AND MUCK!!

I don't agree with your opinion of FEIDLER but you played the position and I coach it but never played it, so you could call me a WALT HARRIS (PITT)!!I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!! So what do you think. CALI or FLORIDA in high school football?? They both are hotbeds!! Which is better?? AS for you MUCK!! I know there has to be life after football, and I am not taking anything way from MORLON!! Or Konrad for that measure!!

Overall? Florida, but Cali is right behind. Florida owns California in College Football though easily.

Cali has the best school though (De La Salle) and unfortunately for us, they are in my school's division. =/ They hit hard, and make my 4.7 40 look like friggen lineman speed.

Everyone has their own opinion of Fiedler or any player. Nobody should critizise an opinion if that person can back it up. That's why they are called opinions. Not facts.

I'm gunna play some JC ball (probably as a wide receiver with my 6'4" frame) and with some luck I'll play some bigger college football when I transfer.

GO FOR IT!!

That's awesome 984!! I played receiver!! Just keep working hard and run the right routes you'll be okay!! At 6'4" and 4.7 speed, you can do it!! If you run good routes and break on the correct foot you'll get open!!REPETITION is key!!Run crisp routes and don't be afraid to be physical! FOOTBALL IS LIFE!! If I could go back and do it again, I'd do it in a heartbeart!! There is NOTHING like it!(YOU KNOW)We sent alot of quality kids to JUCO's!!Enjoy the competition and challenge!! Finally good luck in your quest!! Keep us updated!!

Back
Top Bottom