Heat end pursuit of AI | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat end pursuit of AI

The Sixers are going to end up getting screwed worse than the Lakers with Shaq. I wouldn't count any team out of the race, despite Riley's comments. This could drag out for a while.

Ferretsquig said:
The Sixers are going to end up getting screwed worse than the Lakers with Shaq. I wouldn't count any team out of the race, despite Riley's comments. This could drag out for a while.

So ou think he's bluffing?

PatsSuck456 said:
So ou think he's bluffing?

I do.

The fact that a package of Williams, Posey and Wright (or some combination thereof) was even being CONSIDERED is testament to the fact that the Sixers are giving away Iverson for 50 cents on the dollar. That's so far away from Iverson's fair value that it's laughable. Yet it's obviously not too far from what the Sixers are seeking.

Pat Riley's a pretty bright guy; he knows the Sixers have backed themselves into a corner and that the longer this drags out, the less they're going to get. If they did demand Williams, Posey, Haslem and Wright, as 126 suggests, Riles would be wise to wait them out a bit; he could probably get them to drop either Posey or Haslem from the demand if this goes on another week or so with nothing happening.

I believe that Wade is one of the very few stars in the league that could genuinely co-exist with Iverson. Kevin Garnett's another, but the T-Wolves are too dumb to make something happen.

Back
Top Bottom