Heat getting pummeled | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat getting pummeled

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
No Shaq vs a good team like Detroit is a major problem, but is it just me, or is Detroit getting every single call?

This is the lowpoint of a great season by the heat so far...Get well soon Diesel!

We have no Shaq, Wade is getting fouls on him like crazy (at least half bs ones), we can't get a shot to fall, Detroit is getting more ballwashing then on a golf course, at this point its only 14 points in the 3rd, we can pull it out if we get some balls to fall our way

When we have Shaq back Wade wont have these abomination games often i still belive we can take Detroit in 6 or 7 games

Heat are making it interesting right now, if they pull this off....it would have to be one of the most amazing victories by them this season...hands down...

GO HEAT!

Even if we lose this, you have to be impressed with the never say die attitude, like i said before i still think we can take detroit in 6 or 7

The intensity shown by Zo today was amazing, if only he can catch passes and make FTs, he'd be a heckuva player, even in the condition that he is in.

I'm impressed that they clawed back. The reserves played great considering the circumstances.

Wade really struggled today. And nobody seemed to be able to buy a bucket. The Heat really miss Shaq. Thankfully it's an illness and not an injury.

We played well defensively, though. And the comeback we mounted was impressive, coming back from 20 down to get within 4 against the World Champions.

We already have the #1 locked up. We could rest both Shaq and Wade for the rest of the regular season if we wanted to (not advocating we do, just saying), these games dont matter anymore. That said, heck of an effort to claw back, shows that this team has some guts and toughness, which I love to see in any team.

GO HEAT!

Back
Top Bottom