Heath Evans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heath Evans

eventide

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So what are you guys feelings on him? Ive seen the dude play from High school to college to Seattle(where he got shafted by politics)and i think when he actually gets the chance to play you guys are going to love him. He reminds me alot of Alstott in his style of running and his HBlike speed. He was labled the one of THE fastest FB's to ever come out of Auburn University. He was so fast they actually had him as a HB for one year because he beat out all of their HB's for the job(that was until Rudi Johnson showed up). All in all i think your teams backfield will greatly improve with him in it and ESPECIALLY if you guys snag Ronnie Brown,which would be awesome for me to have to AU backs in a Dolphin backfield.

Politics? More like he got shafted because he is not as good as Mack Strong.

He will forever been known as the guy in Seattle that said, "Seattle is a beautiful state."

I agree w/ Eventide, I went to HS w/ Heath and watched him play in College and Seattle two. He never was given a shot in seattle, because Mack Strong is a Great blocking fullback. Heath has become a better blocker, but is a better rushing back and reciever out of the backfield. I think if he is given the opportunity he will excel and be a premier Fullback. No Doubt!

I dont get it cause the Hawks have a WCO were you need a receiving FB, well who knows.

Yeah I agree, But they hardly thrw to the Fb's even strong. Maybe thats why they had some problems. In talking w/ Heath he definately wanted out of Seattle and MIA was his first choice, and apparently they wanted him. There are definately some player/coach issues w/in the Seattle team. So hopefully heath coming to the Dolphins will work out for everyone.

I dont get it cause the Hawks have a WCO were you need a receiving FB, well who knows.

the jets run the only 'real' WCO offense these days. and this year they won't be running it either. The hawks run a crappy offense thanks to their horribly inconsistant receiving core. sometimes i wonder, if they caught everything, hasselback would be one of the top 5 QBs in the league.

Heath does turn into a monster on madden when given a chance

godfater21 said:
Heath does turn into a monster on madden when given a chance
OH YEAH? Thats cool. He had a good record at Auburn which is why he was drafted so high, but never really played much in Seattle other than on special teams.

Actually i do consider Hasselbeck a Top 5 QB.:wink:

Actually i do consider Hasselbeck a Top 5 QB.:wink:
:shakeno:

"We'll take the ball and we're gonna win!" Hasselback about 3 minutes before giving the game to Al Harris in the playoff games against Green Bay.

He is still kinda young, has a rocket for an arm, makes no bad desicions frequently, I think he is real good. Well yeah his numbers are not THAT good cause his receivers drop everything.

You don't think saying that on national televeision was a bad decision? Sorry but that was IMO his defining moment.

it was a ball into the recievers hand. If the Seahawk recievers caught the ball Hasslebeck would have amazing numbers.

it was a ball into the recievers hand.

I wasn't talking about this years game against the rams. I was talking about the game against the packers. and honestly. this year was his fault too. Last chance to win the game and he chose bobby engram instead of jerry rice. *sighs*

Back
Top Bottom