Hell Of A Game!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hell Of A Game!!

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I loved every minute of it. Sure, we made a few mistakes but, we what counts always is the "W". Our team did not want to be feeling the way they did against the Texans so we came out and proved it to the nation we our a great team regardless, of what stats say. Yes, we do need to get that long passing game going and Jay needs to get his timing together with Chambers so he can hit him in stride but, those INTS I will forgive. Why, because you cannot blame him on the INT where Mc Knight does not run the proper route and not aware of the blitz he just trotted out on the pass play and did not look at the ball so Nate Clements is looking right at Fiedler for the INT, if MC K turns his head around he would of made a break to the ball he would of saw that Jay was under pressure and run up to make the catch. But, guys and gals let me tell you Jay is a warrior nothing effects him. What really impress me was after he threw the INT he threw on 1st down to Chambers for 12 yard gain, then he threw again, he's not afraid to throw after a pick. Then, the 8 yard run on 3rd down up the middle head down gets the first down he got fricking "balls" and I really don't care what other people say or think about him he wins thats all that matters. Now, for Ricky what can you not say the man is an absolute beast. Our defense played stellar the whole entire game. Like I said in one of my post we shine when we are on national TV and showed the nation that we are a contender again. Well, guys and gals, we do not play until October 5th enjoy the bye week Miami Dolphins and Miami Dolfans and maybe the Redskins can beat the Patriots and the Eagles wake up against the Bills would be prime if it would happen but, it is just wishful thinking. Well, kudos to the Dolphins and enjoy our bye week til then.

GO PHINS MARCH ON AND DESTROY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom