Hell with Luck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hell with Luck

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
We lost a god dam football game, and I am pissed. I never been so pissed and mad in my life watching our team. All you Dolphins fans gave up. Well I didn't. Hell with Luck. I wanted to win that game.

Dude this team is embarrassing you, are tough as nails if you didnt give up three games ago.

We lost a god dam football game, and I am pissed. I never been so pissed and mad in my life watching our team. All you Dolphins fans gave up. Well I didn't. Hell with Luck. I wanted to win that game.

Why do you think we care if you wanted to win this game? :shakeno:

Even if they won this game who cares? It was a miserable performance anyway. I'm sick of seeing these games, if there is a chance to get a player that could change all that....sign me up.

the hell with you. if we get luck you wont be crying anymore

this team is so bad that they aren't worth my cheering interest. seriously. I can't root for them to win not because I'm enamored with the #1 pick, but because they're so bad they don't deserve my support.

Look, this team is hitting Rock Bottom. There are only 2 and a half months left of the season. The BEST we can do is 3-13. I'd rather go 1-15 and get Andrew Luck. Once you hit rock bottom you can only go up. 2012 will be better, especially if we do get Luck.

We have to just suck it up. I don't like seeing losses, but I know it will be better for the future.

We haven't had a franchise QB since the 1990s. It's time to suck it up, accept the losses and HOPE we get Andrew Luck. I'd be okay with Jones or Griffin, but Luck is amazing.

At least we probably draft ahead of Denver. Thats the good thing we can take from this wretched lost.

listen, once we lost to the browns, we were most likely done. when we went 0-5 vs the jets, coupled with 5 conference losses, we were DONE OFFICIALLY.

now in most years, i along with every other fin fan would be ticked off also with a loss like this, no matter how bad our record was, aka 2007, because in those years the margin in talent was not that substantial.

However, when you have a qb coming out that is a once in a generation guy, especially in todays day and age where u must have a very good to great qb to win, we need luck so badly. franchise qbs do not grow on trees.

if we were to go 4-12, we would still suck and just be stuck in this mess for many more years.

u could be pissed now, but next year when we have luck, u will not think about this game, and ull be happy in the end.

I just want to see a Win, it's been such a long time. It's getting really upsetting to watch these games.

we lost a god dam football game, and i am pissed. I never been so pissed and mad in my life watching our team. All you dolphins fans gave up. Well i didn't. Hell with luck. I wanted to win that game.
this season is done man and winning this god damn boring GAME means nothing but a less chance at getting the top pick,reality is losing is better than winning is.

Back
Top Bottom