Hello Dolphin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Dolphin Fans

daredevil25

The Man Without Fear
Reaction score
Falcon fan here, just introducing myself before the season starts. I been registered for awhile, but really haven't posted much since we didn't play at all last season. Anyways, best of luck through training camp and we'll be seeing you twice in the preseason and regular season.

:welcome:

I just wish that one of those games could be played in Atlanta. It would be a lot easier for me to drive there than Miami.

Returning to Fin Heaven for the game on Sunday. Nice win on Sunday Fins, and let me add thanks for the beating the Panthers. Ronnie Brown is looking great right now, so is Ricky. Gotta say I'm worried about this game. Our defense hasn't played well all season and if we another "impressive" aerial display from our passing game....yeah. Anyways, I'll be on throughout the week and glad to be around.

daredevil25 said:
Returning to Fin Heaven for the game on Sunday. Nice win on Sunday Fins, and let me add thanks for the beating the Panthers. Ronnie Brown is looking great right now, so is Ricky. Gotta say I'm worried about this game. Our defense hasn't played well all season and if we another "impressive" aerial display from our passing game....yeah. Anyways, I'll be on throughout the week and glad to be around.

Welcome back daredevil!
Glad to see the falcons represented!

Back
Top Bottom