hello fellow dolphin fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hello fellow dolphin fans

ricky williams

peace lover
Reaction score
i'm not much of a talker. i usually just sit back and listen. i have a problem called social anxiety disorder. it is very misunderstood by those that don't have it. if only miami had an offensive line and coach saban last year i might still be around. oh and the anti-pot thing. it's not fair that all my fellow teamates can get totally drunk and out of control and i can't sit back and smoke some weed. it's not like it's performance boosting or anything. i'm not hurting anyone and it helps me with my illness. i am in search of true meaning and love. there can be no greater job in the universe. and besides if i didn't leave you might still be stuck with a team that barely makes the playoffs and keeps wannstedt and rick spielman. now you have saban and the number 2 pick. good to be in the forum and go dolphins :cool:

Hey Ricky. Nice to see you back among the sane. I just wanted to thank you for spurring the changes on the team. Plus, it'll be cool for the team to get that $8.6 million from you. You are going to do the right thing and return that money you didn't earn, right?

Let us know if you find true meaning and love. I don't think it is in that beard, so you may want to shave it off. I can smell it from here.

Regards,

i have a secret to keeping the beard smellin good. botanical extract of nag champa. it makes me smell like a hippy but it works fine now that i'm not in the NFL. unfortunately i blew most of my money. i actually rented a house and paid all my yearly rent at one time so people couldn't take my money and leave me homeless. but if i become homeless, it is what will be. i personally don't think mr. wayne is going to miss my/his money considering the way he is shelling out money and talking about building dolphins land. a heart felt plea from ricky: don't build a dome - let the sunshine and love come through. you got to dig these hippy chicks. they think it's cool i left fame and fortune for a life of smoking and the soul.

you can't please everyone. if you're going to have a happy life, sometimes you have to make decisions that are going to piss people off. i admit i had some bad timing in leaving the dolphins, but i would have had to sit out any way for half the year no matter what. to each there own. :o Love

what up chamber :)

hey Ricky, since you just figured out that sex can lead to babies , i'm just curious . . . where did you think babies came from all those years?

I want my money Ricky. Don't make me show you the dumpster. You've got a week. Be a smart babies-daddy.

Back
Top Bottom