Hello Fin's!!! From Tn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Fin's!!! From Tn

wleague2

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:cool: Well, this is my first time on the Fin's board. I usually visit several other boards before games like the Panthers, the Texans, the Steelers, the Saints and of course everyones fav., the Raiders. I am not here to troll, just want to wish you guys the best of luck today. I have great hopes of seeing Jr. and Zack showing Miss Manning the way to the ground! You all know that Miss Manning is a vegetarian don't you? LOL,, Most of the fan's on the Titans board are pulling for ya! A lot of us have even changed our avaitars to Dolphins, of course, just for this one game... next week, we will see who the best in the AFC is. Good luck next week also. I am really looking forward to seeing your awesome defence shut Manning down!! Good Luck Dolphins!!

Welcome to the board!

Hopefully the Dolphins can do you guys a favor this week, because we certainly will not be looking to help you guys out next week. ;)

Thanks dude ! We look forward to serve Manning some Salad with dirt dressing. I am hoping to go to next weeks game, have to get babysitting arranged as the wife works nights that weekend So I can't fly out until I find someone to sleepover. I will be so bummed if I cant make that game as my buddy has arranged for us to be in a box.

Hopefully the Dolphins can do you guys a favor this week, because we certainly will not be looking to help you guys out next week. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] Thanks for the welcome. We seem to have a problem with the Dolphins. I don't know what it is, but you guys have our number on the field. Next week, we will be fresh from the bye, you guys will be on a roll after killing the Dolts, makes for a very good game next week!!

Originally posted by wleague2
Hopefully the Dolphins can do you guys a favor this week, because we certainly will not be looking to help you guys out next week. ;)
Thanks for the welcome. We seem to have a problem with the Dolphins. I don't know what it is, but you guys have our number on the field. Next week, we will be fresh from the bye, you guys will be on a roll after killing the Dolts, makes for a very good game next week!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Sam Madison has played very well against McNair when he has played him. However, we haven't played the Titans and McNair in a few years. McNair is definitely not the same quarterback he was when we last played against him 2 years ago. He is now one of the best quarterbacks in the league. It will be interesting to see how he does against us. It should be a pretty good game next week.

Back
Top Bottom