Hello from a new member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello from a new member

FINFAN1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi everyone I would like to say that its great finding a forum on my favorite subject.(The Phins) I am looking forward to this season getting started. I think Ricky will give us the
RB we need to go to the next level. My only problem is with the QB position. If they only ask fielder to hand off to Ricky with a playaction pass every once in awhile. Then I think we will see great things. But if they continue to ask more of him than he can give we are all in for another long year.
What does everybody else think?

Welcome to the Board man

Hey do you know a good place I can unload 25lbs of Indonesian Hashish in one shot? I've already asked everybody else but since you're new, I had to give it a try. Welcome aboard.....:rocker:

Originally posted by FINFAN1
Hi everyone I would like to say that its great finding a forum on my favorite subject.(The Phins) I am looking forward to this season getting started. I think Ricky will give us the
RB we need to go to the next level. My only problem is with the QB position. If they only ask fielder to hand off to Ricky with a playaction pass every once in awhile. Then I think we will see great things. But if they continue to ask more of him than he can give we are all in for another long year.
What does everybody else think?

I think if you think 11-5 two straight seasons under Jay Fiedler is a "Long year" then you are a spoiled fan. How many other NFL starters can say they have never finished worse than 11-5?

That said: Welcome to the board. It's the best on the net!

Re: Re: Hello from a new member

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
I think if you think 11-5 two straight seasons under Jay Fiedler is a "Long year" then you are a spoiled fan. How many other NFL starters can say they have never finished worse than 11-5?

11-5 is great but a early exit from the playoffs and what 3 or 4 Int.s. My point was that Ricky should be the focus. That would take pressure off Jay and allow him a comfort zone.

We all know that Jay is not going to get us to the SB on the strength of his arm alone. But with a strong running back and our defense at full strength. He will flourish. Thats if we dont get the injury bug on the Oline again this year. ;)

welcome aboard FINFAN1

If we want to win get to the big show, we are going to have to have the dpeth to overcome injuries; and on O we are going to have to rely on Jay and the WRs to beat any D that stacks the line w/8 or 9 guys ag. RW

Hey guys im also new, Dol_Fan5434, I have spent a lot of my time on another dolfan board, but i needed to find a new one, and here i am. So, whats up everyone, just write me and i wanted to introduce myself....

Dol_Fan5434

Welcome friend. Call me insane but Jay Fiedler is probably one of the top 5 QB's in the league. Sure, he makes some FOOOOOOOLISH mistakes.....on the other hand he led us to '5' 4th quarter comebacks last year. He has the highest 4th QTR QB rating in the NFL....besides the first Jets game, he is a clutch QB. I LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!! He's no Marino, but he'll do just fine

WE'RE GOING UNDEFEATED THIS YEAR AND WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!

you had to get me started on jay agian.. he is not the in the top 5 qbs in the league.. you have to be crazy or you have to be related to fiedler some how to think he is good he is awful lets see below average. no arms. yes we would be a good qb if he didnt throw as many tds and its! you cant have a qb that turns the ball over like that

Jay IS indeed an excellent QB. The only other QB's I'd take over him would be Warner and Manning. I'm TELLING you,,,,,,,,,,this guy IS good.....just give him some more time...he's really gonna surprise alot of people as he engineers us to a record season of 19-0!!!!!!!!!!!!

"In Fiedler we trust"

you have to be on drugs you would only take two other qbs over fiedler. hahahahhh i would take ever single starting qb in the league except plummer and kitna
Fiedler lead the dolphins to 19-0 yea right... i will beat u dw2 that feidler will throw alomost as mant tds as ints. he will prob throw more ints even!!!

Poor misled Dolphinators13. Its a shame that Fiedler isnt RoboQB, much like your namesake, but the fact that you dont recognize him as being at least above-average, is shame on you! Every QB in the league? Now, thats harsh! Fiedler will never put up the numbers that you're so used to (13), but the other aspects of his game more than makes up for bloated passing stats! Even in his best day, the most praised Dolphin SAVIOR, couldnt improvise the way Jay does. If only every PHIN fan could get over what we dont have and support what we do, then maybe that first round JINX could be lifted by fan participation! The 12th man(PPS) is just as important as the 1st man(#9JF)!

Back
Top Bottom