Hello from Bath, UK | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello from Bath, UK

Benzhiyi

Rookie
Reaction score
Alright guys,

Longtime fan from the UK here - went all the way over to Washington on opening day for my first ever live game, then attended the Wembley farce too. Hoping to make it over for a game every two years from now on, beginning in Miami sometime in the upcoming season. Quite a few fellow UKers have recommended FinHeaven to me, so: hello!

I would like to welcome you but I really don't think it's right to have people writing on this forum from outside the US. Anyone who isn't from the US should just go away and find somewhere else to write and something else to do.

[By the way, in case you think I'm being remotely serious, please look at my location and welcome to this board/forum/thing]

Welcome, its nice to see fans from overseas who follow the Dolphins.

Ah home of the roman ruins :)

Welcome mate.We have quite a few of your compatriots as members including several in VIP .:hi5:

It's always good to have some more mebers from across the "pond". Enjoy the site!

Welcome. I'm from just down the road in Swindon. I travel to Bath regularly to watch the Rugby - we'll have to meet up for a beer sometime and discuss the Fins.

welcome!

it's great to have some of our Brit bretheren here on this site to talk about our beloved Fins with us! please make yourself at home and join in some healthy discussions :)

Back
Top Bottom