Hello from Hanover Pa. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello from Hanover Pa.

Ocala Fins Fan

#56 John Offerdahl Fan
Reaction score
just got my new Lap-Top for Christmas and Googled Dolphins Forums and came to this site 1st, so I decided to register and chat with fellow Fins fans....

I've been a long time Dolphins fan since a child and have carried it on into adult hood 37yrs, got it from my Mother who was a huge Colts fan when Shula was the HC there then she followed him to Miami and thus was a Fins fan, so basically I got it from her.....the sad thing is she passed away in March of this year down in Ocala (thus my name Ocala Fins Fan) where she had moved 3 yrs ago....boy would she be happy right now with the Boys winning the East and headed to the playoffs.....

Looking forward to posting and hoping for a win this Sunday against the Ravens....

:up:

just got my new Lap-Top for Christmas and Googled Dolphins Forums and came to this site 1st, so I decided to register and chat with fellow Fins fans....

I've been a long time Dolphins fan since a child and have carried it on into adult hood 37yrs, got it from my Mother who was a huge Colts fan when Shula was the HC there then she followed him to Miami and thus was a Fins fan, so basically I got it from her.....the sad thing is she passed away in March of this year down in Ocala (thus my name Ocala Fins Fan) where she had moved 3 yrs ago....boy would she be happy right now with the Boys winning the East and headed to the playoffs.....

Looking forward to posting and hoping for a win this Sunday against the Ravens....
She "IS" watching my friend.......with a HUGE smile......like we are!!!
:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom