Hello From SC... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello From SC...

13forlife

And on the 1st day God created Dan
Reaction score
Hi Everyone...

My name is Jamie and I am a huge Dolphins fan... as soon as I figure out how to post pictures, I will show you my 25 year aniversery of being a Dolphins fan Tattoo. Ouch, 1-15 for my 25 year aniversery!!! I lived in Pittsburg until 1983, the year The Man came out of Pitt. I moved to Jacksonville, Fl in '83, and was a big Pitt and Dan fan, so as a kid, I just sort of followed him to Miami, and the rest is History. I have a 2002 White Nissan Exterra with Orange stripe down the hood... waiting for the Navy and Aqua vinyl to complete the helmet look, even with a snazzy #13... whizzy dolphins helmet antanae ball, steering wheel cover, front plate and rear plate surround, varios logos... 7 dolphins hats, and the only Jersey that matters... My Dan Marino Aqua #13!!!!! Wore it to a Redskins-Eagles game once LOL... My Tattoo is about 5 inches round on my upper left arm. Thats about it... say hello and show me some Tattoos!!!!!!!!

And Yes, Dan Marino is God...

Jamie

Hi Everyone...

My name is Jamie and I am a huge Dolphins fan... as soon as I figure out how to post pictures, I will show you my 25 year aniversery of being a Dolphins fan Tattoo. Ouch, 1-15 for my 25 year aniversery!!! I lived in Pittsburg until 1983, the year The Man came out of Pitt. I moved to Jacksonville, Fl in '83, and was a big Pitt and Dan fan, so as a kid, I just sort of followed him to Miami, and the rest is History. I have a 2002 White Nissan Exterra with Orange stripe down the hood... waiting for the Navy and Aqua vinyl to complete the helmet look, even with a snazzy #13... whizzy dolphins helmet antanae ball, steering wheel cover, front plate and rear plate surround, varios logos... 7 dolphins hats, and the only Jersey that matters... My Dan Marino Aqua #13!!!!! Wore it to a Redskins-Eagles game once LOL... My Tattoo is about 5 inches round on my upper left arm. Thats about it... say hello and show me some Tattoos!!!!!!!!

And Yes, Dan Marino is God...

Jamie

Booooooiling Springs RISE UP! :lol:

No kidding? A fellow Dolphins fan from Boiling Springs? Man, we are few and far between! I'm just a shot down Rainbow Lake Road...you know, Wal-Mart...Lowe's. And we both have Dolphin tattoos?? GTFOOH!

:up:

welcome to the house that marino built

WTF>>> No way... I live off of Old furnace past the high school in Candlewood subdivision... Look for my xterra on the road... white with the orange stripe down the hood!!!!!!!!! Phins are playing in atlanta and in charlotte... going to both of them hopefully!!!!!!!!

WTF>>> No way... I live off of Old furnace past the high school in Candlewood subdivision... Look for my xterra on the road... white with the orange stripe down the hood!!!!!!!!! Phins are playing in atlanta and in charlotte... going to both of them hopefully!!!!!!!!

Haha we'll have to get up one day. I'm definitely going to the Atlanta and Carolina games. I'm more than likely going to the Tennessee and Jacksonville games as well. Plus I'll be going to any home games the Dolphins have the same weekend that the 'Canes are at home since I'm a Hurricanes season ticket holder.

I'm not real familiar with Candlewood but I'm sure I know where it is if it's on Old Furnace. I guess Candlewood is past the high school going towards Parris Bridge Road right?

See you in ATL! im going on a ROAd trip for that one!

Back
Top Bottom