Hello from the Kansas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello from the Kansas

Welcome brother Ron. We appreciate your very kind donation. It is great to have you here. I have been a fan since 1970. I am John. If you have any questions about the site please ask.
John I am happy to donate. I have been on this site for a few years not but never posted or officially joined. What part of Cali are you from. I was born and raised outside of Bakersfield.

John I am happy to donate. I have been on this site for a few years not but never posted or officially joined. What part of Cali are you from. I was born and raised outside of Bakersfield.
Thanks for joining! Hope to see you around and join in on the convos! Thanks for the donation as well! Helps the site run day to day

Hi all my name is Ron & I been a fan since the 80’s. Some of my favorite players are Marino, Mark Bros, Cox, Madison, Surtain,McDuffy, Taylor, Thomas & Wake!
Welcome Brother Ron and thanks for the generous support of the site, it's GREATLY appreciated! If you haven't already, check out the Lounge when you get a chance, lot's of fun stuff cookin in there. Jump on in the water's fine...
:hclap::fh :cheers:

Welcome Ron :thumbsup

Swing by the lounge after you get your football fix
We all hang out there and have a blast
Post music , movie and TV videos . funny stuff and play the many word and number games
Great way to get to know everyone

Back
Top Bottom