Hello I am fairly new here... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello I am fairly new here...

BoltWalt

Practice Squad
Reaction score
... and am finally putting in the effort to post the ten posts so that I can be here to cheer you on to victory in week two agaisnt the hated raiders.

Also in case my username left any doubt, I am a Chargers Fan. I also believe the greatest game ever played was between the Bolts and the Dolphins in the playoffs "The Epic in Miami".

Welcome aboard! Now, are they going to fire Turner before or after Rivers is out of his prime?

Welcome aboard! Now, are they going to fire Turner before or after Rivers is out of his prime?

I think the people in charge are hoping Turner with his back against the wall will turn in a Coughlin like season and take the Bolts deep into the playoffs else he is gone after the season.

... and am finally putting in the effort to post the ten posts so that I can be here to cheer you on to victory in week two agaisnt the hated raiders.

Thank you at least putting effort into your 10 posts. It is nice to see someone finally posting instead of 1,2,3...etc...as the body of their posts trying to get to 10.

Welcome and you are already 1/3 of the way there.

Welcome to the zoo!

... just be careful what you feed the animals.

Back
Top Bottom