Hello, im new to this site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello, im new to this site

F

FLOUNDER

And i wanted to have yalls opinons on Kay Jay Harris. Since i am a wvu fan. I just would like to know what was his vibe going around on this site
and what can we expect from him?

Thanks,

O man we love kay jay hes gonna be a great 1 2 punch with ronnie... i think most dolphins fans would agree with that....

Agreed- we love him.

Can you tell us more about him, considering you have watched him quite a bit...

..kay Jay has been gettin lotsa love around here....hopefully he can make some sorta impact

Yea sure. I've watched every single game he's played in this season. From what i saw he's a speedy power runner, if there is such a thing. But he'd run you over before he would juke you. But thats just what i have saw from him.

What do yall think of him?

..was he the guy who ran over one of the hurricanes on espn and hurdled another to score a TD?????????

WestVirginiaFan said:
And i wanted to have yalls opinons on Kay Jay Harris. Since i am a wvu fan. I just would like to know what was his vibe going around on this site

Thanks,
Welcome!

:welcome:

there is a positive vibe. He is known here because Spielman scouted him very early last season. He is a great FA pickup and I'd really like to see him make the team.

WestVirginiaFan said:

Thanks,
Considering most of us expected him to get drafted I think we're pretty happy to get him; i know i am. I think he can make an impact if hes given a chance. I definitely like his power running style and his agility for a big back.

By the way :welcome:

WestVirginiaFan said:

Thanks,
Welcome! I don't watch a lot of college ball, but from what I read, he sounds good. We can never have enough good running backs!

Welcome to the best Dolphin site on the web. I have high hopes for Kay-Jay, hopefully he gets enough carries in this crowded backfield. There are several Mountaineers on this board, (Im from Elkins), but beware of the Bills fans...they are everywhere!

Back
Top Bottom