"Hello McFly?" We lost the games we were supposed to lose! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Hello McFly?" We lost the games we were supposed to lose!

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
You have to be a realist about this. Of course it would be nice to have Indy and the Saints as a win but we were out played. Before the season ever started the only people who thought we would win those games are dolphin fans. 8-8 is looking pretty good right now.

8-8 blows. No reason we shouldnt have won both of those games.

Colts game was blown by Henning/Sparano being morons and Ted Ginn's drop. Either variable being different we win that game. We didnt even ****ing punt in that game. Only way to lose is if your coaches are morons and they call a run on 3rd and 6 when you need to take more time off the clock and/or score a TD.

Saints game was again Sparano is a moron, Ted Ginn blows and cant catch, and this time the Zebras chipped in to screw us. Any of those 3 variables change, we win.

Its not like we suck. Get real. Well Ginn does. And Pat White. He ****ing blows. And Sparano probably cant do basic math without using his fingers. But, what the hell. We should still be AT LEAST 4-2 despite the brutal early schedule.

As much as this makes me sound like a shmuck, we're better than our 2-4 record. :lol:

8-8 would be a real underachievement for this team - they had a golden opportunity to do so much better this year.

I don't know about anyone else but I would rather get my a$$ kicked all over the field and lose 50-0 than being up 24-3 and blowing the game. This was a hard loss on fans, players, and coaches. You can hear it in their voice. As far as i'm concerned, I want to with them all, and have faith this team can beat anyone in the NFL.

This one hurt whether we were favorites or dogs!

You have to be a realist about this. Of course it would be nice to have Indy and the Saints as a win but we were out played. Before the season ever started the only people who thought we would win those games are dolphin fans. 8-8 is looking pretty good right now.
Remember the Giants-Pats game week 17 in 2007? when the giants gave the pats all they could handle? this is how i feel about this lost. Everyone expected us to lose by a blowout yet our team put up a gallant fight against the best team in the nfl. Im really proud of the performance of our team (minus the receiving corp) :lol:

as for the future, i think we could go 9-7 and grab the last wildcard spot. We'll probably lose one game to the pats, texans, and steelers. LETS GO DOLPHINS!

if miami loses to the texans, i'll be more pissed about that than against the patriots. Miami needs to get over than hump already.

average teams win the ones they're "suppose to." Winners win the ones they're supposed to, and the ones no one thinks they can.

Colts game was blown by Henning/Sparano being morons and Ted Ginn's drop. Either variable being different we win that game. We didnt even ****ing punt in that game. Only way to lose is if your coaches are morons and they call a run on 3rd and 6 when you need to take more time off the clock and/or score a TD.

Saints game was again Sparano is a moron, Ted Ginn blows and cant catch, and this time the Zebras chipped in to screw us. Any of those 3 variables change, we win.

Its not like we suck. Get real. Well Ginn does. And Pat White. He ****ing blows. And Sparano probably cant do basic math without using his fingers. But, what the hell. We should still be AT LEAST 4-2 despite the brutal early schedule.
agreed 100%. there are people who are saying this crap like ''at least we competed with the 2 best teams in the nfl , bla bla bla. what people dont realize is that when we compete and lose, its still counted as a loss. so competing dosent really do anything for us. that being said we didnt really compete the whole game, we collapsed in the 2nd half, and thats what makes this so much worse. we shouldve beaten the colts, and especially the saints. we dominated the saints like ive never seen the fins dominate on d like that in a mad long time. there is no excuse whatsoever on why we lost and these 2 games which we collapsed vs the colts and saints r going to haunt us this season, and can be the difference between us making and not making the playoffs.

As much as this makes me sound like a shmuck, we're better than our 2-4 record. :lol:

8-8 would be a real underachievement for this team - they had a golden opportunity to do so much better this year.

You are what your record says you are. It is not possible to be better than your record.

there is lots of holes in this team...safety......recivers as in plural.....and a consistent pass rush cause...I believe they take plays off !

Remember the Giants-Pats game week 17 in 2007? when the giants gave the pats all they could handle? this is how i feel about this lost. Everyone expected us to lose by a blowout yet our team put up a gallant fight against the best team in the nfl. Im really proud of the performance of our team (minus the receiving corp) :lol:

as for the future, i think we could go 9-7 and grab the last wildcard spot. We'll probably lose one game to the pats, texans, and steelers. LETS GO DOLPHINS!

i was at that giants - pats game. And rather than taking the wind out of their sails - i am telling you RIGHT NOW that energy carried them all the way to super bowl champs. that building was electric, the fans, the team, everyone fed off of it. i have never been part of something like that in my life.

That's a good point. Also, the refs had a pretty big hand in the Patsies winning that game as well, so there is another correlation.

okay? and who is the coach that even put us in a position to COMPETE in, let alone WIN those games. Or any games since 07 for that matter. Sparano is the best coach weve had since shula, hes a dedicated guy and a hard worker. he plays hard nosed football. think of where we were before he got here, before you decide to sh1t on him!

Back
Top Bottom