Hello new poster FINFAN FOREVER | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello new poster FINFAN FOREVER

Finfann

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello new to the board, first post.
Does anyone know why Jim Mandich is back on at 2pm:spot:

Howdy, Welcome aboard!

Jim Mandich took me to a game in (I think 1976) when the Giants played The Fins at the new meadowlands, it may have even been pre season. He was a good friend of my dad's buddy. I got to wear his ring and all! I have his autographed picture hanging over my PC right now that he gave me! That was my favorite sports star moment. And I have met a ton and sold some homes! But Mandich is burned into my head, I will never forget it!

:welcome: I hope that you will have a great time here at finheaven.

:welcome:

The station is a royal mess. Mandich was going on and on Tuesday night about how he had no deal contrary to what had been reported. He said "I havent signed anything and I'm doing this on the fly. I shoulda known better, but what do you expect with the people we have working here." He regretted showing up to work on Monday. Apparently the verbal agreement he had with the station was nothing like what was outlined in the contract. I think his days there are numbered.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Howdy, Welcome aboard!

Jim Mandich took me to a game in (I think 1976) when the Giants played The Fins at the new meadowlands, it may have even been pre season. He was a good friend of my dad's buddy. I got to wear his ring and all! I have his autographed picture hanging over my PC right now that he gave me! That was my favorite sports star moment. And I have met a ton and sold some homes! But Mandich is burned into my head, I will never forget it!

OMG!! Man, when I was a kid Mandich was my favorite player before he got traded to Pitt. I'd have croaked to get to do that.

Back
Top Bottom