hello phin fans!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hello phin fans!!

m i n o

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
hello to all
i'm a long time reader,first time poster. i guess i'll start off with a little about me. i'm a "football" fan from very southwest louisiana who was first introduced to football by a cousin watching miami u play penn st. for the national championship and became interested. so the next game i watched was a monday night jets at miami when the jets had qb o'brien(sp) and both teams put up over 40 points. man o' man dan could sling that ball and i was hooked.
unfortunately i got to witness dan play once at houston. moon and the run and shoot was too much for us that day and dan played one of his worst games. living in louisisana i've been to numerous saints games but never against miami.
please be patient with me as my punctuation is not so good and i want to apologize now for unintentionally offending anyone by misrepresenting my thoughts and expressions. i'm a easygoing guy looking forward to many discussions and a exciting 2007 season.

also i'm interested in getting a avatar and signature if someone could help with a link or what not it would be greatly appreciated....M I N O

hey totore.. i wnet to the link you gave me and in jt's sig info it said to start a thread giving him specifics. my misunderstanding is that i can only "start" a thread after so many post. could you tell me how many post i need to have if that is true? also im having trouble figuring out how to put quotes in my post so others will know who or what im talking about. any help is apreciated by you or anyone other that can answer.

hey totore.. i wnet to the link you gave me and in jt's sig info it said to start a thread giving him specifics. my misunderstanding is that i can only "start" a thread after so many post. could you tell me how many post i need to have if that is true? also im having trouble figuring out how to put quotes in my post so others will know who or what im talking about. any help is apreciated by you or anyone other that can answer.

ok i figured out the quote thing atleast thanks anyway for that particular problem

Back
Top Bottom