Hello There Fellow Fins Fans!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello There Fellow Fins Fans!!!

ct3469

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was once a Baltimore Colts Fan until Don Shula left the Colts to join the Miami Dolphins, unbeknown to me, my parents decided to relocate to SoFla, beginning my life long love affair with the Miami Dolphins. thrilled with Griese, Csonka, Kiick and Warfield; Watched in awe with Marino, Duper,Moore, thrilled to Fernandez, Buoniconti, Scott, Blackwoods, Tayllor and Zach. I have also watched the last two decades of being mired in mediocrity. I hope this staff changes things and turns the franchise around.

I was once a Baltimore Colts Fan until Don Shula left the Colts to join the Miami Dolphins, unbeknown to me, my parents decided to relocate to SoFla, beginning my life long love affair with the Miami Dolphins. thrilled with Griese, Csonka, Kiick and Warfield; Watched in awe with Marino, Duper,Moore, thrilled to Fernandez, Buoniconti, Scott, Blackwoods, Tayllor and Zach. I have also watched the last two decades of being mired in mediocrity. I hope this staff changes things and turns the franchise around.

Were you ever a member/poster on the Phinsider?

I recall a "ct" during my time there that was very knowledgable....

Back
Top Bottom