Hello to all Dolphin fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello to all Dolphin fans

McPhin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself as a new poster and long time reader of this board. Many of you have great knowledge and passion of the game of football and of our beloved Dolphins. I especially appreciate those who have gone to camps to give us a more detailed view of what goes on. I went to camp a few years ago, but obviously don't have the luxury to go all the time. Looking forward to another winning season and hopefully a Super Bowl victory this year!!!!! :)

Welcome, I was pretty excited to find some other people to talk about the Dolphins. Although there are plenty of Fish fans out here in the desert, it is great to read about training camps from a fan's perspective.

We "out of towners" need a place like this to get the info and share our feelings. Good to have you onboard.

Welcome!!
As you will notice there are many phin phans here in Rochester, the heart of Bills nation :billsbite Where in Rochester are you from?

Welcome! I kno how it is, I live miles away....Tampa:cry: !;)

Thanks to all!!!! Dreadlock, I live in Greece.... I will be going to Bathtub Billy's for ALL of the pre-season games. I've had DirecTV for quite a few years now, so the pre-season is the only time I catch up with our local Phin fans.... You are definitely right about there being ALOT of Dolphin fans in Rochester. Many more Dolphin fans wear their colors than Bills fans. They only show their colors when they win!?!?... Thanks again!!!

ANOTHER NY'er! :D :D

I hail from the city of Schenectady! It's so cool to find fin-fans on the board near my own lovely little crime ridden town. WELCOME!

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom