Hello | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello

LouPhinFan

It's ok to say "I don't know".
Club Member
Reaction score
Hello, Dolphin fan here from Louisville. I've been lurking for awhile and finally decided to join. Basically here's me in a nutshell:

1) I hate the Jets

2) It was just the first game we lost, not the whole season. Things will be fine.

3) I've been a Dolphin fan all my life.

4) I hate the Jets.

:dolphins:

LouPhinFan said:
Hello, Dolphin fan here from Louisville. I've been lurking for awhile and finally decided to join. Basically here's me in a nutshell:

1) I hate the Jets

2) It was just the first game we lost, not the whole season. Things will be fine.

4) I hate the Jets.

I like you already. Welcome to FH :lol:

You remind me so much of myself in my youth... and by youth I mean right now. Welcome brah.

LouPhinFan said:

1) I hate the Jets

4) I hate the Jets.

hello Lou...you da king...my top 6 teams I hate. Welcome to F/H, glad you joined us. NEVER to many jet haters..for me
1. jets
2. jets
3. jets
4. denver
5. buffalo
6. dallas

Wharf...it says YOU are the thread creator... I was thinking...he hasn't been gone...has he? anyway, I came to welcome you back home... so welcome anyway

:welcome: to :fh:

Actually to me it says that WharfRat created the thread.

I'm With You..

Hey, Guy from NJ here. I tried to reach you through another Thread, you might not have seen my Post. Sucks that you can't send PMs unless you have 50 POsts. Anyway, I like Louisville, will be visiting next year for Derby Week. Drop me an E-Mail at: ggarofano@optonline.net if you would like to stay in touch.

Back
Top Bottom