Hello | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello

JustAnotherFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I live in Minneapolis, originally from Western NY and was always more impressed by the Dolphins than the Bills growing up, hence the counter-intuitive Phin fandom.

I attend the University of Minnesota Law School, am a fan of the Gophers (ow), NY Knicks (ow), Cleveland Indians, Buffalo Sabres and last but most importantly, the Dolphins.

I don't get to see many games now being in a North Division market, so I joined to get another way to track my team. I hope to see some interesting info and discussion, and contribute the few times I have a well-formed opinion on the team.

JustAnotherFan said:
I live in Minneapolis, originally from Western NY and was always more impressed by the Dolphins than the Bills growing up, hence the counter-intuitive Phin fandom.

I attend the University of Minnesota Law School, am a fan of the Gophers (ow), NY Knicks (ow), Cleveland Indians, Buffalo Sabres and last but most importantly, the Dolphins.

I don't get to see many games now being in a North Division market, so I joined to get another way to track my team. I hope to see some interesting info and discussion, and contribute the few times I have a well-formed opinion on the team.

Welcome.
With that being said lemme tell you the real deal. Round here we get the Monday Blues a LOT, and there seems to be a suprising number on here anti-Saban. These guys will go out of their way to tell you, they don't like him. Some people were all about starting Sage (glad that's over with) and some of us make smart realistic posts. We keep it real! I hope your full of realness.

JustAnotherFan said:

:welcome: to :fh: where abouts from western new york are you from??

Back
Top Bottom