Help! I'm Flying to Amsterdam this Sunday!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help! I'm Flying to Amsterdam this Sunday!!!

PrOpAiN

It is what it is...
Club Member
Reaction score
I know you guys are thinking... What kind of help could PrOpAiN possibly need on a Sunday afternoon? Get any Dirty and Nasty thought out of your head, cause I don't want that kinda help. The Question is... Will there be any way I can still watch the game while I'm in Amsterdam? The way I figure it, I'll be ariving at 10am EST into the Dam cause I'm leaving MIA early in the a.m. Sunday morning. Does anyone think I'll be able to just watch it at the Hotel, or does anyone know of any Bars or Coffee shops :infins: that will show the game. If I miss the game for some reason, my Brother-in-law is gonna tape it and I'll try my hardest not to hear about the game while I'm over there. Any help is Mucho Appreiciated, If you guys can't help me nobody can. :D

head over to the red light disctrict, they can help with all of your needs...err...you said of football nature? how the heck should I know, i live in cali? :D

The SkySports satellite service in the UK will show the game, which would be 10pm in Europe. I don't know for sure if it's also available in Amsterdam (it probably is) so there's at least a chance you can find a bar that will have it.

You need to hope that there isn't a big 'football' (soccer) game on and you can get the bar to put on the NFL.

I found this page...

http://www.virtualtourist.com/vt/71211/d/-3/

...which lists a 'Satellite Sports Cafe' and an 'NFL bar' as specifically showing NFL games. I'm sure you can find someplace if you work at it. Good luck!

Oh BTW... I'll be back in time for the Philly game at the Pro on MNF. Thanks for any and all your guys help.

Go Dolphins!:nesucks:

Originally posted by PrOpAiN
I know you guys are thinking... What kind of help could PrOpAiN possibly need on a Sunday afternoon? Get any Dirty and Nasty thought out of your head, cause I don't want that kinda help. The Question is... Will there be any way I can still watch the game while I'm in Amsterdam? The way I figure it, I'll be ariving at 10am EST into the Dam cause I'm leaving MIA early in the a.m. Sunday morning. Does anyone think I'll be able to just watch it at the Hotel, or does anyone know of any Bars or Coffee shops :infins: that will show the game. If I miss the game for some reason, my Brother-in-law is gonna tape it and I'll try my hardest not to hear about the game while I'm over there. Any help is Mucho Appreiciated, If you guys can't help me nobody can. :D

You are going to Amsterdam and you're worried about the game?

Legal bud, legal whores.

Yeah, have fun :D

I remember when I was in Amsterdam the hotel had ****ty channels. All there was that was watchable was MTV. I think the BBC was the only other channel in English. You're probably going to have to watch the game at a bar (if any actually show football) unless you get really lucky. Maybe you should call the hotel before you get there and ask if they have Sky.

Since the game is on at 10 PM Holland time, you don't need to worry about soccer. In Europe soccer games on weekends are pretty much always during the afternoon so that shouldn't be a concern.

Amsterdam is an awesome city though! I hope you have a great time.

Going to Amsterdamn and thinking about football!!!!!! A true fan like no other!!!

you could watch the game in a bar, while smokin a lefty,with a bit of trim on your d##k, and not get busted. awesome

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

I've been there and it's pretty wild, smoke all you want, but stay away from anything harder, they dont tolerate it at all!!

IS HE SERIOUS???!!!!!

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

You are going to Amsterdam and you're worried about the game?

Legal bud, legal whores.

Yeah, have fun :D

XO, I'M WITH YOU ON THIS. AMSTERDAM? AND OUR MAN IS WORRIED HE WILL MISS A FOOTBALL GAME???:lol:

:smokin: :redeye: :roflmao: :redeye: :bong: :bong: :bong: :happydrin :drinkers: :band: :bong:

That's a lot of flying. Flying to Amsterdam and flying when you get there.

PS - Be careful with those damn bicycles. Almost got ran over by those bikes a few hundred times. Don't know if it was because they don't know how to ride them bikes or the doobies I had.

I'm with stork on this one. The game on the tube in front of you, a legal ho$ under the table, a fatty in your left hand and some alcohol in your right hand, can it get any better??? :)

Back
Top Bottom