Help me stop the Cheating Patriots!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help me stop the Cheating Patriots!!!

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://deadspin.com/what-exactly-ha...appened-with-the-steelers-headsets-1730005682

Watch Tomlin's interview. It also goes on to say that whenever an NFL representative got near, the headsets stopped playing the Patriots Radio Network. When they would walk away, it would begin again.

I tweeted the link to Roger Goodell and asked when the cheating will stop. Help me by doing the same. Let's start a grass roots movement against these cheating bastards. Click the link on left to tweet Goodell.

https://twitter.com/nflcommish

They would have to have some major big ones strapped on to purposely pull something on the first game of the season with deflate gate still on everyones lips.

They would have to have some major big ones strapped on to purposely pull something on the first game of the season with deflate gate still on everyones lips.

The headset issues have been going on for years...possibly a decade. There have been players and coaches complaining about the issue for a long time and even Tomlin said it's happened to him every time they play in that stadium...how long has Tomlin been coach of the Steelers?

Cheaters are gonna cheat. It's what they know. You think that home record for the Pats is based solely on the fact that Belichick and Brady on in command of that team? All the close games they've had against tough teams there...I don't think so.

The headset issues have been going on for years...possibly a decade. There have been players and coaches complaining about the issue for a long time and even Tomlin said it's happened to him every time they play in that stadium...how long has Tomlin been coach of the Steelers?

Cheaters are gonna cheat. It's what they know. You think that home record for the Pats is based solely on the fact that Belichick and Brady on in command of that team? All the close games they've had against tough teams there...I don't think so.

The shear dominance at home (outside any normal curve) has to make you wonder no doubt.

i think we're far past a grassroots movement on the sentiment expressed here

At some point you can see another team just try and take some cheap shots at their players. Edelman was out thier taunting last night after some of those cathces. I was actually surprised that the Pitt. secondary didn't respond and maybe get a flag for it of course they needed to be in the same area code as the Pats players to do that.

Really? We're talking about serial cheaters here. Did you read the link? They must be stopped! 31 other teams would be held accountable!

GIFBoringBoredThisisboringImboredNothing-1.gif

from the steeler's website, per profootballtalk....

“This is the kind of stuff that happens to the visiting team in Gillette Stadium all the time,” the article said. “From the start of the game through the opening 14 minutes of the first quarter, the Steelers’ coaches’ headsets were receiving the Patriots Radio Network broadcast of the game. The broadcast was so loud that the Steelers coaches were unable to communicate, and the NFL rule is that if one team’s headsets are not working the other team is supposed to be forced to take their headsets off. It’s what the NFL calls the Equity Rule. Strangely enough, whenever an NFL representative proceeded to the New England sideline to shut down their headsets, the Steelers headsets cleared. Then as the representative walked away from the New England sideline, the Steelers’ headsets again started to receive the Patriots game broadcast.”

At some point you can see another team just try and take some cheap shots at their players. Edelman was out thier taunting last night after some of those cathces. I was actually surprised that the Pitt. secondary didn't respond and maybe get a flag for it of course they needed to be in the same area code as the Pats players to do that.

Not sure how headsets effects anyone not being in the same area as Gronk....but oh well...

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Yeah, so that's a reason to do nothing? Thats the problem with the country these days. Everyone can't be bothered.

What would you like me to do....I can have a strongly worded letter ready to go in about 30 minutes

Not sure how headsets effects anyone not being in the same area as Gronk....but oh well...

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

What would you like me to do....I can have a strongly worded letter ready to go in about 30 minutes

Click on the twitter link in my main post and tweet the link to Goodell. I want him to feel some pressure that it's not ok and as fans we expect it to stop. Enough years of the Patriots getting away with the same things 31 other teams would be held accountable for!

Everyone retweet that deadpan article please!!!!!!

I wish those headsets were broke on some of those offensive play calls by Pitt. would be nice for NE to play on a level playing field though, might not make a difference, but guess we may never find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom