Help me stop the Cheating Patriots!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help me stop the Cheating Patriots!!!

I agree with NRA. The league is scared of the Pats now. They're embarrassed. They need to maintain the pressure and hold them accountable just like they would every other single team.

I'm not saying the Patriots were cheating....... But SOMEONE was doing something. Maybe a fan..... Who Knows. Most likely, the NFL has not paid the FCC for a license to get access to their own frequency to use on their headsets. So, that means the headsets were operating on a public frequency most likely in the 5Ghz range. The problem then is, if you want to jam a transmission or play a radio broadcast over that frequency, is who would be able to generate enough power to do that? It would have to be done on the Pittsburgh side of the field.... Because it didn't affect the Patriots. AND... You have to rebroadcast the Patriots game feed from the frequency it's on.

2sblhrp-1.jpg

Everyone do themselves a favor and read up on how often this happens to other teams and in other stadiums. It's not specific to the Patriots. Just saying.

EX: Browns had headset communication problems last year vs the Steelers at Hienz field. Didn't see Tomlin being viewed as a cheating villian in that one.

Everyone do themselves a favor and read up on how often this happens to other teams and in other stadiums. It's not specific to the Patriots. Just saying.

EX: Browns had headset communication problems last year vs the Steelers at Hienz field. Didn't see Tomlin being viewed as a cheating villian in that one.

Who cares at this point... The Patriots have lost the benefit of the doubt on issues like this.

Who cares at this point... The Patriots have lost the benefit of the doubt on issues like this.

Always smoke around that team, but we're all supposed to believe there's never a fire. They deserve zero benefit of doubt. They need their titles stripped NCAA style. Nothing else would be enough at this point.

Cheatago!!!

According to Miami Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin, headset issues are not uncommon.

“It happens quite a bit,” Philbin said after Friday's practice. “It happened [to the Dolphins] in Chicago in the preseason. So I think it happens. I don’t recall ever having any problem up there [in Foxborough].”

In our preseason game against Atlanta as Ryan was getting sacked repeatedly all he did was complain about how the headsets at our stadium were not working for the visiting team.
Just saying this happens and teams need to be prepared for it

Still think the Pat's are cheating turds.

Lets see...billion dollar industry but can get $100 headsets to work.

Now Roethlisberger is complaining that the Pats D line shifted pre-snap. :sidelol:

Here's the play he's whining about.

1425801372102669893-1.gif

Flag those cheaters. :lol:

Pitt is screwed this year if they can't focus on what their real problems are: themselves.

Now Roethlisberger is complaining that the Pats D line shifted pre-snap. :sidelol:

Here's the play he's whining about.

1425801372102669893-1.gif

Flag those cheaters. :lol:

Pitt is screwed this year if they can't focus on what their real problems are: themselves.

this is totally legal...... Pitt, you guys know the snap cadence

Lets see...billion dollar industry but can get $100 headsets to work.

This is true but making sure the visiting teams headsets are working is probably last on the pregame check list :chuckle:

SOS the fact that it happens 4-5 times a year makes it easier for them to claim that hey its normal **** deal with it... but then you have to consider that it seems to happen very frequently over there specifically... then you have to wonder, because at some point, there's a lot of smoke in NE... Do you really believe the guy calls himself the deflator because he is on a weight loss program? Or that Brady destroying his cell on the very day where he met with Wells was pure coincidence? Talking about coincidence, he lobbied for that rule in the first place and then the team stops fumbling the ball...Spygate now seems like it was a full blown cheating operation...

Kid: the dog ate my homework
Teacher: you don't even have dog
Kid: I did, but it got kidnapped right after eating it
Teacher: you do realize your story doesn't make any sense right
Kid: **** you sue me you don't have any proof...

Sounds familiar?

Back
Top Bottom