Help me stop the Cheating Patriots!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help me stop the Cheating Patriots!!!

Kraft probably has some electronic experts who cannot only jam radio communications, but I am sure they have ways of intercepting the calls from the OC to the QB. Patriot fans are screaming that it is the NFL's responsibility, not the individual teams that control headsets, but I am sure there are ways to take out communications. You can buy jammers on EBay for under $100 that will prevent anyone within fifty feet of you from being able to use their cell phones, and I am sure the Pats utilize similar stuff at Foxboro. If this was an isolated one-time incident that would be one thing, but it happens repeatedly.

I remember everyone saying how the Patriot's defensive backs worked in practice on stopping the type of pass that Russell Wilson threw that got picked to end the SB. But if you watch this play it looks pretty clearly that this d-back ran to the exact spot to get the INT. Like he knew the play call. The NFL talks about integrity and protecting the shield, but something smells fishy in New England. Patriot apologists keep saying everyone is paranoid about New England.....well this is what happens when cheaters are allowed to cheat.

Kraft probably has some electronic experts who cannot only jam radio communications, but I am sure they have ways of intercepting the calls from the OC to the QB. Patriot fans are screaming that it is the NFL's responsibility, not the individual teams that control headsets, but I am sure there are ways to take out communications. You can buy jammers on EBay for under $100 that will prevent anyone within fifty feet of you from being able to use their cell phones, and I am sure the Pats utilize similar stuff at Foxboro. If this was an isolated one-time incident that would be one thing, but it happens repeatedly.

I remember everyone saying how the Patriot's defensive backs worked in practice on stopping the type of pass that Russell Wilson threw that got picked to end the SB. But if you watch this play it looks pretty clearly that this d-back ran to the exact spot to get the INT. Like he knew the play call. The NFL talks about integrity and protecting the shield, but something smells fishy in New England. Patriot apologists keep saying everyone is paranoid about New England.....well this is what happens when cheaters are allowed to cheat.

Read the book!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom