Help Me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help Me

poisonphin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

This may seem like a stupid question but how many picks do we have this year?:confused: :confused: :confused:

5....We have a first a 3rd, 4th, 5th & 7th.

5 total

Round 1
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 7

Round 2 went for A.J. feeley
Round 6 went for David Boston

nub wasn't too happy about it either. how can a man do something like this? It's like stealing another man's wife.

Phinnhedd said:
nub wasn't too happy about it either. how can a man do something like this? It's like stealing another man's wife.

I don't think he's very old but he still know better. Nub asked him in a different thread to stop using his Avatar. I'm not sure if the kid saw it. What stuck me as most bold was his offer to let other people use his avatar.

M3590NJ973 said:
if you like my avitor then right click it and select save pick as. then go to user cp, click avitor and a the bottom of the screen select browse. when you find the pic in your documents click it and then select apply.

there has been a lot of avatar steeling and such going on, this new group has no respect

Miami traded there 3rd rounder for Lamar Gordon so we have Chicago's 3rd rounder so its later, Miami's draft will be slim pickens after the 2nd round

Celtkin said:
I don't think he's very old but he still know better. Nub asked him in a different thread to stop using his Avatar. I'm not sure if the kid saw it. What stuck me as most bold was his offer to let other people use his avatar.

HAHA. That's terrible. I completely identify everyone on this board by their avatar's, not their names. There should be NO stealing.

DiepatriotsDie said:
HAHA. That's terrible. I completely identify everyone on this board by their avatar's, not their names. There should be NO stealing.

Exactly. People scroll down a thread and look for Avatars. When I see Nub's avatar, I expect that it's Nublar.

M3590NJ973 said:
i will change it . i didnt know it was wrong

Thanks for doing the right thing and I know Nubular will appreciate it. :up:

Back
Top Bottom